PDA

View Full Version : How I love my girls!!!

Nomilynn
06-17-2002, 07:26 PM
On my way home from school today, when I was *almost* home (within four blocks) someone ran a stop sign and nearly hit me. Thank goodness there was no collision, but I was so upset and angry.. and after the adrenaline wore off I was all shaking and nerves.

So I park my car, shaking my head at the stupid woman who didn't know how to drive , and walk to my front door :mad: . I walk to my front door and who is there to greet me? None other than Tilly! meowing and trilling hellos. I picked her up and buried my face in her belly, immediately all of my anger and shakes dissapating (is that spelled right?) She didn't even struggle to get down, and she usually does when I hold her upsidedown. I'm sure she knew I needed some love! :)

What great companions our furbabies are! Who else has a similar story?

Naomi

Cincy'sMom
06-17-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn

What great companions our furbabies are!

Naomi

How true!!! I could name hundreds of times my dogs have made me laugh when I needed it, or been there to lick my tears when I cry. The other night, I couldn't sleep at all and Sadie ( my 19 month old lab mix), just sat on the floor between my legs and kept leaning her head back to lick my face. She is such a sweetie!

Sorry I know this is a cat thread...sadie wants a pet cat if that helps! When we went to pick out Cincy she was more interested in the kitties then the puppies. Too bad mommy is allergic!

Logan
06-17-2002, 10:36 PM
There is nothing better than our wonderful pets to help us relieve the stresses of a normal day. let alone what you went through. Aren't they just the best??? :)

lynnestankard
06-18-2002, 05:29 AM
Aw Nomilynn - Tilly definatley knew her Mummy needed loves and cuddles. Hope your OK as well - no after effects.

Lynne

Nomilynn
06-18-2002, 12:49 PM
Thanks for your concern, Lynne :) I'm ok today.. I'm just geting ready right now to take another car trip downtown! Hopefully people will already be at work, because I don't have to leave until 1pm or so. :)

Former User
06-18-2002, 01:33 PM
I don't know why, but when I'm sad, Casper knows it. He comes really close to me and puts his head next to mine and starts purring. This is a huge help to me. I don't know how he knows that I can use his companion, but he does. I love my boy so much, and sure am glad to have him, and Kitty. They have brought so much joy and happiness to us that we could have never imagined they are able to. Both of them are very dear to me (and to my husband too of course), and I love them to pieces. I love cuddling with them, playing with them etc. My little kids :)

krazyaboutkatz
06-19-2002, 12:59 AM
All three of my cats have helped me relieve stress, helped me when I was sad or depressed, helped me when I was sick or not feeling well, and helped me not to feel lonely. I don't know what I'd do without them. They are my family and my kids. I love them all very much and they've made my life much more enjoyable.