PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Mississauga Ontario (401-Winston C. to 401-hwy10), have a .... ?

king2005
12-19-2006, 10:57 AM
I'm going away from Dec 22ed to Jan 1st & have no place to park my car. I currently park it on the street in a timed area. I called bylaw & they saddly said I can't leave it there with a note, poo :(

Tried to see if I could leave it here at work & they couldn't promiss that they won't tow it on me, poo again :(

I have someone here at work that'll let me use their extra spot at their house, BUT its a good clip away from where I live (Oakville). So if I can't find a closer spot I'm not screwed, I'd just rather have something closer to save on gas.

So if anyone has a parking spot not too far from the 401-Winston Churchill(my home) to 401-Herontario(my work) area, I would be greatful.

My car is clean & newish looking, so it wont be this ugly heep of scrap being parked. Its a Silver 1999 Mercury Mystique Sport LS edition.

I'll be leaving a set of keys with a friend (they don't have a parking spot as I live with them) & with work... so if the car needs to be moved or something, it can be. I'll also leave all sorts of phone #'s as a just in case.

Many this is just like trying to find a baby/petsitter for a kid/pet :D
I feel kinda silly hehehe