PDA

View Full Version : Prince William - history repeating itself

Pawsitive Thinking
12-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Seems that all and sundry want to railroad the poor lad into getting married - does no one remember the disaster that was his parent's marriage?

Rumour has it that Diana got cold feet and was "persuaded" to go along with the wedding because the tea towels all had her face on! Seems like poor old Wills is being given the same treatment

http://www.esato.com/news/article.php/id=1309

lvpets2002
12-19-2006, 10:19 AM
:) I know & I do wish they would leave him alone.. Lets be a little a little private shall we.. Butt again this is the life of Roylaty.. ;)

elizabethann
12-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Sure would like to see another royal wedding though. If he ever gets married I hope it's for love & I hope he shares his wedding with the world. I always love to see what the bride is wearing.

I didn't watch Di's wedding but I watched Fergie's. Such pomp & circumstance. :)

K9karen
12-21-2006, 02:05 AM
The prince seems wise beyond his years. Surely he's learned from (sad) experience. If and when he decides to wed, I hope it'll be with his heart. He seems like a good lad, not to mention "eye candy". Whatever road he choses, I hope his marriage is forever

RICHARD
12-23-2006, 03:25 AM
Whatever road he choses, I hope his marriage is forever

Is that in Hollywood forever or Monarchy forever? :confused:

kuhio98
12-23-2006, 11:02 AM
Is that in Hollywood forever or Monarchy forever? :confused:Too funny! That reminds me of a conversation I got into with a guy a few years ago. We were on the bus going to work watching all of the swans that come to Prudhoe Bay to nest each year. He asked me, "Do they mate for life, like humans?" :p Uhhhh, like has anyone ever seen that happen? ;)

Marigold2
02-19-2007, 09:52 PM
Paul and Linda had a great marriage, so does Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, how about Ronny and Nancy. Marlo and Phil. Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy................