PDA

View Full Version : Jingle Cats

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-19-2006, 04:18 AM
Want to come in the real spirit of Catmas? Look at this, it will make all your cats rush to your pc!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJokNr26h70

Have MEOW !!

Pawsitive Thinking
12-19-2006, 04:31 AM
Love it! I'm sure I spotted Brody in there singing her head off :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-19-2006, 04:38 AM
I think I even heard a some doggies! Did Archie and Tobey sneek in too :confused: ;) :p

Pawsitive Thinking
12-19-2006, 04:40 AM
Wouldn't surprise me one little bit - they seem to get their little noses in everywhere

Laura's Babies
12-19-2006, 07:30 AM
I brought Samantha to the PC but the rest could care less.

Thanks for posting that sight, that was really cute!

(I LOVE You Tube!)

Randi
12-19-2006, 07:57 AM
How cute! I turned the sound down, as Fister is asleep and I want a bit of time to myself now. ;) I'll play it later for him. :D

heidiv
12-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Paris was trying so hard to figure out where in the heck that noise was coming from. She kept giving me the look like"Where in the heck are they? We should find them?????" Very cute this one is gonna have to be sent to my co-workers for sure :D

catmandu
12-19-2006, 08:49 PM
I Go On You Tube At The Library, And Have Seen Quite A Few Cats.
And Some Great Felix The Cat Silent Cartoons.
And Great Film Clips From The Great Old Short Subjects , Like Andy Clyde Where He Judges A Cat Show.
I Am Falling In Love With You Tube.

ShylanHal
12-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Echo took some time to find the "kitties" ! I played it several tiems for her because whenever it stopped she'd get all frantic. I found others (not on youtube) and she started pawing at the speakers, meowing. I swear she was saying "How the hell do you all fit in there?!"
It was so friggin funny.
Clover just looked at the computer then at me like I was crazy.
GREAT STUFF!!! LOL!!