PDA

View Full Version : Sweet baby Heidi

Don Juan's mom
12-19-2006, 01:36 AM
I can't get over how precious you look, with your beautiful orange coat and those honey-colored eyes. I know that you have rewarded your human for your rescue a thousandfold with your love and kisses and companionship. Enjoy your very special day!

Liz

kb2yjx
12-19-2006, 08:42 AM
What can I possibly add to Don Juan Mom's post!!! You are such a beauty and I just LOVE those eyes!!! What a fortunate rescue for you and your parent!!! HAPPY COTD!!

mom2lotsacats
12-19-2006, 08:49 AM
Heidi.
You are such a pretty "spaghetti kitty". It sounds like you are really sweet and definitely well loved. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

catmandu
12-19-2006, 09:37 AM
Heidi is an unique Cat, as most Orange Cats are males.
To be an Orangie Girl is something special as is Heidi herself.
The Found Cats All send an Orangette MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To Heidi Herself COTD!!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

hardercy
12-19-2006, 09:42 AM
You look like such a sweetheart, Heidi! Congrats on finding your happy home and being chosen COTD!

Killearn Kitties
12-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Heidi, what a beautiful girl you are! How lucky you were to be whisked off the streets to live in the lap of luxury! :D One look at you lets us know that you deserve this fate, of course!

Today you must demand all the water, bird-watching and sunshine that you desire sweetie. You can have it all as Cat of the Day! :D

Randi
12-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Heidi! What a sweet girl you are! :) Wandering the streets of N.Y. is not fit for a pretty girl like you. ;) I'm glad you're now living in luxury as you deserve, and I hope you get extra treats and cuddles today - and I bet your family will let the water run today, just for you! :D

SarahLee23
12-19-2006, 12:41 PM
Heidi, you are beautiful! I love your pretty eyes! Congrats on making cat of the day! It's well deserved!

Sarah

momoffuzzyfaces
12-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Heidi you are indeed a beauty!!! ♥♥♥

I'm so glad you and your mommy found each other. Some things are just meant to be!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, at being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
12-19-2006, 02:45 PM
What a gem of a girl you are Miss Heidi!:) Who could resist that beautiful apple round face, those sparkling, amber eyes, your lovely orange coat? Not me and not your wonderful human!:) Many blessings to him/her for rescuing you from certain peril, for providing you with the most loving of homes! I think she knew all along you and she were destined to be as one and what a heavenly match it is!:) She is truly blessed to have a furkid as sweet, gentle and loving as you! :) Congratulations precious girl! I wish for you an extra special, fun filled Cat of the Day, a warm and festive holiday season and a lifetime of love, laughs and happy days with your wonderful person!:)

cassiesmom
12-19-2006, 04:41 PM
"Heidi resides in Rochester New York with me! She is my one and only pet, and receives all my attention. Everyone adores her since she is friendly and playful. She loves people and especially children. She has to be a part of everything! Most of all she loves the sunshine and when it beats down on her through a window. She touches my heart when she lays on my lap and kisses my nose. She is my baby and she is loved so much." -- Heidi's Person

Heidi, you are beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen a female Orangie! I can tell from the bio your person wrote that she's very fond of you! Do you like snow? Winter in Rochester can get mighty serious. Please have a wonderful Cat-of-the-Day - I hope you get to be in the sun and give your person nosie-kisses today. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your caring person! Meowy Cat-mas to you honey! Purrs and head bops from Illinois. =^..^=

karlyb
12-20-2006, 03:38 AM
Heidi, you are a gorgeous girl with your orange fur and matching eyes! I had a wonderful orange girl years ago and female orangies are truly special kitties. Heidi, we are almost neighbors; if you are ever in Steuben County please come by and visit my nine kitties! I love what your mom wrote about you:
"She touches my heart when she lays on my lap and kisses my nose. She is my baby and she is loved so much." That is so sweet and she loves you so very much. I hope you and your mom have many happy years together, dear Heidi.

nekohead
12-21-2006, 02:52 AM
I look at the "CAT OF THE DAY", every day and Heidi was the ONE that made me Register!! SHE is BEYOND Beautiful :eek: !! She should be on catfood commercials ;) .." I LOVE her eyes..."