PDA

View Full Version : Signature Contest!!!

junescrater716
12-18-2006, 11:07 PM
We should have a holiday signature contest!!! You can nominate two judges and we can see who has the bestest (yes I ment to spell it that way) signature!!!! PM me to tell me whether or not we should hold a contest.

luvofallhorses
12-18-2006, 11:10 PM
sure, but I don't think it's a good idea because people's feelings will probably get hurt. :(

flamepony12
12-18-2006, 11:15 PM
I agree, someone's feelings might get hurt. Maybe do a holiday signature swap instead?

kittycats_delight
12-18-2006, 11:36 PM
I agree with Krista and Devon. I believe some feeling could get hurt. And besides that there are so many different styles it would depend on the taste of the judges. Not everyone likes every style but that doesn't mean the signature is not good. I think the swap would be the best thing too. :)

junescrater716
12-19-2006, 12:12 AM
:confused: Ok. How would we do a swap then???

kittycats_delight
12-19-2006, 12:23 AM
we ask people to join and set a deadline for joining. Then when you have all the names you pair them up. Then set a deadline for when siggies have to be done.

Set out some rules like amount of pets per siggy, must use the siggy for atleast one week, how to swap pics, etc. Things like that. If you want I can help you. :)

junescrater716
12-19-2006, 12:39 AM
Ok!!! Would you mind helping me??? :confused: Pweeeeeaaaaase???? lol :D

kittycats_delight
12-19-2006, 12:41 AM
I wouldn't mind at all. I will send you a PM ok.

Anita Cholaine
12-19-2006, 07:20 AM
A siggie swap is definitely a better idea. I'll join if you do it :)

Argranade
12-19-2006, 09:50 AM
There was photo contests & I didn't see anyone crying?

I don't realy see any difference.

cyber-sibes
12-19-2006, 10:21 AM
The swap was a great idea - glad you didn't go with a contest. - I agree, it would have hurt some people's feelings. Siggies are so personal.
Argranade - there have been hurt feelings over contests on PT before, better to do something that lets everyone share their creativity. I'm enjoying seeing the swap siggies-- every one of them!

Roxyluvsme13
12-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Ahh, I love swaps.. Too bad I can't join. Have fun everyone :).

Argranade
12-19-2006, 10:40 AM
The swap was a great idea - glad you didn't go with a contest. - I agree, it would have hurt some people's feelings. Siggies are so personal.
Argranade - there have been hurt feelings over contests on PT before, better to do something that lets everyone share their creativity. I'm enjoying seeing the swap siggies-- every one of them!

OOoOoo I never knew that sorry, but I realy don't think it's somthing to get mad about I mean for the fall photo contest I didn't win but never got pissed about it but again some people are just more sensative than others, well this sig swap is not for me as I just take photo's don't make siggies.

I'll stick look at them tho.