PDA

View Full Version : One of the most awesome gifts EVER!!!

heidiv
12-18-2006, 08:18 PM
I just had to tell all of you what my wonderful husband got me for christmas he couldn't wait!!!! So I got it today :eek: :eek:

This surprised me greatly since I didn't think he cared as much as I did about this breed but, I guess he does.

Not only did he buy the siamese rescue calendar but he made a donation to the rescue also!!!!! Isn't that just the most awesomest things he could have done?????? It brought tears to my eyes!!!!

He was very happy that he did something like this and that I loved everything about it!!! Its not much but its a start and its helping out other homeless cats :D

See my attachment

rkidsrcats
12-18-2006, 09:34 PM
Ain't it grand to have a hubby like that!
A very Merry Christmas indeed for all need!

Four Paws up on that one!

The Tribe

Laura's Babies
12-18-2006, 09:47 PM
WOW! What a thoughtful thing to do and that calander will remind you every day of what he did! (Smart MAN!)

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2006, 12:30 AM
You have a wonderful husband.:)

CultureJunky
12-19-2006, 03:58 AM
That is so thoughtful :) What a great gift. I'm thinking perhaps next year I could ask people to give a donation to various animal charities instead of getting me something, like PDSA (People's Dispensary For Sick Animals) RSPCA (Royal Society For The Prevention Of Cruetly To Animals) Cat's Protection (where Jack & Sunny are from!) and Blue Cross etc and various others. I think more people are coming around to this kind of gift, after all Christmas is supposed to be about giving and thinking of others, good will to all mankind etc. I think that's lost now, cause Christmas is so commercial.
Whether you believe in Christ or not, I think it's a time to share things with others regardless :)

heidiv
12-19-2006, 06:13 AM
That is so thoughtful :)
Whether you believe in Christ or not, I think it's a time to share things with others regardless :)

I couldn't agree with you more :D

I made it a point that I didn't NEED anything this year and that I would rather that people would donate to feline rescues in our area or my favorite Siamese rescues......I totally could'nt believe that he went ahead and did this with no help from me....... Our 2nd youngest Chloe has become quite the daddy's girl and he is starting to unstand that not ALL people take as good of care of their animals as we do and it breaks his heart...

Paris was a rescue kitty and she brings an amazing amount of joy to me each and everyday and to think she might not be here because of neglect????... :eek: :eek: Anyway thanks for the compliments I know he is a pretty special guy they don't make them like him everyday. ;)

catmandu
12-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Thats a fine thing that your husband did.
That gift from that fine Gentleman will give the homeless a second chance to find a Furr Ever home, and theres nothing better than that.
The good feeling that you have is better than anything that you can buy in any store.

Freedom
12-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Hip Hip Hooray for that Fella!!!