PDA

View Full Version : Tonights the night!*Update, she had them!

emilysgk
12-18-2006, 07:40 PM
Okay... I could very well be wrong about this, but we will see. With kitties I dont think you should ever assume any for sure. But Beeb is staying in the closet nearly full time, and she is being extra lovey and weird today. She kept rolling around on her back and being plain silly. As of now she pretty much is staying in the closet. Im quite positive I seen her have a few contractions too! Here is the strange part, there is a kitten in the house, about 3month old. Kitten came same time as mom, he has been taken from his mom early and she had babes taken away early. She was horribly engorged and he was in need, so they adopted eachother as mother and baby. Well she is trying to make the kitten go with her in the closet. She went as far as to get on top of a secretary full of christmas decoration and destroy the display... trying to grab the kitten by the nape of the neck and take it back there with her?? She has came out several times calling and trying to sneak up and grab the kitten to go with her. Is this normal? I would think she wouldnt not want the kitten there. To her, it is HER baby, not just a kitten, but still seems weird? In any case the kitten jsut keeps on teasing her and pouncing.. typical. So MAYBE I will have an update tomorrow about some babies. Again, I guarantee nothing with this kitty though... lol Im betting she is fooling us.

Laura's Babies
12-18-2006, 09:55 PM
I'll be walking the floor in the waiting room.......

That is cute, her trying to bring that 3 month old kitten in there with her..... Maybe she wants him to "share the moment" with her when these new babies are born... That is so sweet.

emilysgk
12-19-2006, 04:06 AM
Well I went over there at 10pm tonight...and she had just had her first baby!! She delivered 5 of them by midnight. At that point she had 2 white ones (future meezers?!?) One balck and tan, I dont know how to describe the pattern on, but very beautiful and unique. The other two were a gray with lighter gray makrings and stripes on the legs. I tried to sex them..but yeah right. She had a hard time with the first two, and they were larger than the other 3. I didnt want to take the camera in just yet. BUT I left at 1am and we were pretty sure she still had more in there. She delievered the first 3 in a row, took a break and did two more. She seemed somewhat content and was trying to take a snooze though. I will know by morning if she had more or not. Also she had requested to have people in her attendance. I guess before she had the first one she had went out to get her owner, dripping blood and ready to deliver! She went back to the room, layed down and started pushing. Se is a very sweet cat and didnt want to be alone.

trayi52
12-19-2006, 06:04 AM
I can't wait to see pictures!! I bet they are so cute. Please keep us updated!! I do love kittens! Does she still have the other kitten with her?

Willie :)

Laura's Babies
12-19-2006, 07:22 AM
I paced in the waiting room until around 2 am, now I don't have to pace today! I can't wait for pictures of the new babies.

There was a pregnant cat at the shelter I helped out at that wanted someone there when she had her babies so I stayed with her through the birth. She would scream when I would leave her cage letting me know I needed to come back.

emilysgk
12-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Well I called and she didnt have anymore. She said her belly has now went down considerably, so she just hadnt contracted down much yet last night. So we have 5.

momcat
12-19-2006, 12:16 PM
Concatulations on your new little arrivals, can't wait to see some pictures of the babies. How is the 3 month old kitty taking all this?

moosmom
12-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Great job Emilysgk!!

When Mattie Grace had her babies, she didn't want me out of her sight. I wound up spending the night in the room while she had them. 4 beautiful babies. All, including Mattie Grace, got great homes!

Can't wait to see pictures!

catmandu
12-19-2006, 06:19 PM
Thats so exciting!
Five little New Lives brought into the World.
And we pray that they are all well, and that you can get the Momma Cat and 6 Kittens Furr Ever Homes.
Bless You for giving that Momma Cat a safe place to have her Babies.