PDA

View Full Version : Tracy could we have an update on the ktitens?????

doolittleky
12-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Just wondering how they are and if they checked out ok at the vet? It was so generous of Pters to send you money for the puppies and kittens for you to be able to take them to the vet and have them checked out.

catmandu
12-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Yes, an update please will be so great.

doolittleky
12-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Tracy are you there?

Reachoutrescue
12-19-2006, 11:26 PM
I have been meaning to post about the kittens. This weekend was my son's birthday so I stayed away from the computer to spend time with him. The kittens have an appointment next week on the 27th. They will be neutered, vaccinated, and feline tested. Two are already taken care of and adopted. Here are a couple of pictures of Saki and Jr.

Saki is so sweet and playful. He has some spots above his eyes. We thought it was ringworm, but it is clearing up rather quickly and he is not scratching at it. We feel that it is just from rubbing on the bars. We will find out at his vet appointment. Saki has a home with a good friend of mine on PT once he is neuter and vaccinated.
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Reachoutrescue/OlneyIlRescues048.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Reachoutrescue/OlneyIlRescues047.jpg

Jr. looks just like another kitten we used to have here named Chooch. That is why he named Jr. He has an eye infection that I am treating with some cream I haver here. He is so sweet and fun!!
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Reachoutrescue/OlneyIlRescues049.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Reachoutrescue/OlneyIlRescues.jpg

I will post more about them after the vet appointment next week.

krazyaboutkatz
12-20-2006, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the update.:) I'm glad that they're doing well and that they'll be seen by a vet soon. They sure are adorable.:) So can you tell us who will be adopting Saki or do we have to guess?

CultureJunky
12-20-2006, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the update Tracy, They are both just so adorable I'm not surprised that Saki is adopted, and by a pet talker too! i wonder who?

Laura's Babies
12-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Wow! They both are cute as can be! They are just begging for love and kisses!

doolittleky
12-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Tracy, Thanks so much for the update and the new pics. I know for a fact Saki's new mom can't wait to get him if he checks out ok at the vet.
Melissa

kt_luvs_kitties
12-20-2006, 10:11 PM
*SQUEALS* Saki is SO precious:D Thank you for this update with pictures Tracy :) I am sure whomever adopts him, will be glowing with delight!

And Jr. looks nothing short of a mess, lol :D

Reachoutrescue
12-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Jr. has found a home!! He goes to his new family tomorrow night. Sorry guys, but I can not reveal the owner of Saki just yet....he/she wants to be sure Saki actually gets to this mystery adopter!! We may need some help with transporting him there, but we will post that later. For now, he will stay here. I will post more after the surgery and test results tomorrow. Happy Holidays everybody.

doolittleky
12-27-2006, 04:25 PM
How is Saki, how did his combo test urn out?????
Melissa

kt_luvs_kitties
12-27-2006, 05:26 PM
How were the test results? And the surguries? Please update when you can... ;)

Reachoutrescue
12-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Saki and the other kits are doing well. The surgery went well and they were all vaccinated. They were a little groggy yesterday, but as of now, they are happy kitties! The FIV/FELV test will be done next Wed. Paws Chicago (were I take the animals) was out of the test supplies. I was a little mad about that, but what can I do? I will post when we get the results.

Reachoutrescue
01-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Saki has tested negative for Felv/Fiv. This is great news!! I will post pictures as soon as I get my internet working. I have to use my Aunt's right now. Sorry PTers!!

kimlovescats
01-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Saki's new owner already "let the cat out of the bag" in another thread! :eek: I'm not sayin' nuthin' though!!! :D