PDA

View Full Version : Hopping on the road

Sirrahsim
12-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Due to a last minute change of plans our family is hopping on the road tonight to begin our journey up to see the Sirrah's in Ohio :) We have to make a stop in Fort Worth to get an extended temp tag for our van and then we are on the road!! Please pray for good weather and a calm toddler :)

chrangharris
12-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Yeah!! Hurry home to us! And be safe!

gini
12-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Have a good safe trip!!

cyber-sibes
12-18-2006, 08:28 PM
have a safe journey. The weather here is great for traveling!

Laura's Babies
12-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Watch out for the CRAZIES that are out there! Stay safe!!

sirrahbed
12-19-2006, 10:03 PM
Missy and family are here :D They arrived this evening and are staying over with other Grammy Carol (persianmom) We went over to see them a bit tonight and it was just wonderful to hug my little girl. Well, she is not so little as that baby belly is very obvious! What a treat to see our Tyler :D He is THE cutest and most friendly little boy - and this is not just proud meemaw talking. Within just a few minutes, he was handing out hugs and kisses to pawpaw and I, He showed us his toys, performed his newest words and is just a delightfully happy little guy.

We will have all three of our children, their spouses, sister Carol and all three of our grandbabies all together this Christmas. I am so happy about that. :D

Also, Boomer will be making the trip back to Texas with them after the holidays. I wonder how he will act when he sees his meowmie again? I bet he is in her lap in no time.

I will be sure and get some pictures posted VERY soon!
X-post from Cat General (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=118573)

BitsyNaceyDog
12-19-2006, 10:25 PM
It's so good to hear that Missy and her family made it safely to Ohio. How exciting that the whole family will be together for Christmas!