PDA

View Full Version : Our Christmas Surprise

K & L
12-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Hi Everyone
It’s been sometime since I’ve been here, but things have not been so pleasant. We’re still going through the nightmare of all the cats with URI. Seems one gets over it and another gets it. To top it off I’ve had the flu all last week, and now a couple of the cats are even getting that….but the main reason for this post is…..

Gable and Garbo are back with us! The girl that took them decided she was just too busy with school and work to properly care for them, so luckily she called us first. They are just way too cute still. We will post updated pictures very soon!

lvpets2002
12-18-2006, 12:00 PM
:( So sorry you and all the babies have been under the weather & ill.. Get well soon you all ok.. :) Well glad you was the one to get the babies back.. Glad the girl was honest about this & knew the babies needed a better home than she could give.. Merry Christmas to All..

momcat
12-18-2006, 12:06 PM
WELCOME HOME GABLE AND GARBO!!!!!

Sorry to hear that all of you have been a bit under the weather, hope everyone is much better now!!!

Lizzie
12-18-2006, 12:35 PM
I was just thinking of you when I logged into PetTalk a few minutes ago, so I'm relieved that you posted with an update - though very sorry, of course, for you illness and chaos of many cat colds. I hope you treated yourself to a few hot toddies. Gable and Garbo are such lookers that I feel sure you will find another home for them, hopefully together again. In the meantime, you can enjoy them for the holidays, and that should be lots of fun.

Killearn Kitties
12-18-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm sorry you have that hassle of getting Garbo and Gable back. I will be hoping for a little Christmas miracle for them, that they get a great home together. Poor babies.

I hope you and all the cats get well very soon!

K & L
12-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Thanks everyone. I also forgot to add my computer has a virus and another reason I have not been able to frequent. I'm finally back at work today and snuck on here today!

Yes, we are relieved they called us to get them. I just wish people would think things out before they adopt. :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
12-18-2006, 02:39 PM
Prayers that all you get well SOON! it is too bad the kittens lost their home, but it was very mature of her to admit the problem and return them to YOU.

Are you going to be able to part with them a SECOND time if the right party comes along???

K & L
12-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Prayers that all you get well SOON! it is too bad the kittens lost their home, but it was very mature of her to admit the problem and return them to YOU.

Are you going to be able to part with them a SECOND time if the right party comes along???

It will be hard, and harder yet for Sable. You should've seen her when they came back. She held them, licked them, played and ran after them. I didn't even realize she'd even recognize them after this time. They did her too and they are all so happy together. Makes a heart swell!

jenluckenbach
12-18-2006, 05:35 PM
It will be hard, and harder yet for Sable. You should've seen her when they came back. She held them, licked them, played and ran after them. I didn't even realize she'd even recognize them after this time. They did her too and they are all so happy together. Makes a heart swell!
Well, I once found a home for a mom and her 2 babies together, so maybe that miracle will happen for your little family too. :)

catmandu
12-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Its better that Garbo and Gable were returned, rather than having to stay where they could not be cared for.
That was a mature thing to do.
We are praying that All will be well soon, I know thats what you want for Pet Mas this year.
Prayers are coming from All Of Us at The Found Cat Hotel.

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2006, 12:25 AM
Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear that your furkids are still battling URI's.:( I hope that everyone will get better soon and that you'll also feel better too. I'm sorry to hear that the kittens had to be returned to you :( but I'm glad that their new parents contacted you instead of some one else. Now hopefully Sable, Gable, and Garbo will all be able to find the loving forever homes that they deserve. It sure would be great if they could all find the same home and go together.:)

Sonia59
12-19-2006, 06:15 AM
I am sorry to hear that you're having such bad time. It's a good thing that Gable and Garbo are back. They will find the right home, I am sure, it's always a question of time ;)

Laura's Babies
12-19-2006, 07:08 AM
Is it me or hasn't a lot of PT kitties been sick this year? I just wish they would all get well and healthy and stay that way forever!

(I think you should keep those babies since they were so glad to be "home" with their friends.)

K & L
12-19-2006, 07:10 AM
Is it me or hasn't a lot of PT kitties been sick this year? I just wish they would all get well and healthy and stay that way forever!

(I think you should keep those babies since they were so glad to be "home" with their friends.)

As much as I hate to say it, I think they're all home now! :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-20-2006, 12:26 AM
Well I've been fortunate enough to be able to visit your home 2 times now and it's a wonderful loving and caring home.:) Welcome to PT Sable, Gable,& Garbo.:D I'd love to see some new pictures when you get a chance.;)

Killearn Kitties
12-20-2006, 02:52 AM
Really? :D :D :D It would be so wonderful if they could be PT cats!

trayi52
12-20-2006, 05:48 AM
Sorry to hear that you and all the babies have been sick. I hope you and all will be well soon. I will be praying for all of you.

Glad to hear that Gable and Garbo are home at last! To be sure, a real home, yours!

I will be looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Willie :)