PDA

View Full Version : The other felines that grace my life...

Russian Blue
12-18-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm always showing you Nakita pics because she's always available to be photographed. But these two cats are also in my 'extended' family.

First, meet Kissa. She showed up on my mother's doorstep starving and pregnant 4 years ago. Today, as you can see, she's no longer starving (she's big boned ;) )! My family always jokes that Kissa is the model on Weight Watchers before the weight loss and skinny Nakita is the model after the weight loss! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/KissaFramesmall.jpg

This beautiful guy has no name (but I call him George). He's my sister's neighbour's cat and spends quality time in the backyard when my sister is around. I absolutely love him and he's one of the most social cats I have ever ment. His markings are really amazing.

He was neutered and given a lion's cut last summer - he looked so funny and different we almost didn't recognize him!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/KelCatPSFramesmall.jpg

Hope you enjoyed meeting the other cats in my life! :D

lvpets2002
12-18-2006, 11:18 AM
;) ;) How so adorable sweetie pies they are.. Cute..

Killearn Kitties
12-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Kissa sweetheart, don't you listen to that mean family! You are beautiful, and you don't look like anybody's "before" picture, even Nakita's! :eek: Consider yourself hugged!

George is gorgeous! Does he ride over to your sister's place on his strange-looking horse? :D

Freedom
12-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Oh my, how can you resist taking them both home inside with you! Lovely lovies.

Russian Blue
12-18-2006, 02:49 PM
Kissa sweetheart, don't you listen to that mean family! You are beautiful, and you don't look like anybody's "before" picture, even Nakita's! :eek: Consider yourself hugged!

:D Actually, she could handle to shed a few pounds. Sometimes, she goes to roll over but ends up staying on her back (because she can't quite roll over all the way). She weighs *almost* three times Nakita's weight!

George is gorgeous! Does he ride over to your sister's place on his strange-looking horse? :D

You're too funny! No, he's not riding a horse silly! It's actually an old wooden deer that lost its ears! Let's just say it has seen better days.

Barbara
12-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Kissa sweetheart, you don't look like anybody's "before" picture....

Maybe she looks like somebody's after picture, Karen ;)

(Sorry couldn't resist :p )

And George looks as if he had access to his female side- just too cute for a boy :)

catmandu
12-18-2006, 06:34 PM
Kissa is such a Big Dear Cat , she looks like a Gray Version of Cat Zilla who visits once in a while.
Cat Zilla , I believe tips the Toledoes at about 30 Pounds.
And George is so sweet.
That reminds me of the Visitors who come to the Porch, and end up Poofed.
At least the Lucky Ones.

emilysgk
12-18-2006, 09:04 PM
They are both so cute, but George is extra cute, such beautiful babies.

shais_mom
12-18-2006, 11:42 PM
they are adorable!

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2006, 12:11 AM
Kissa sure is gorgeous.:) Since you're so used to tiny fine boned Nakita, I bet that most other cats look very large to you. I love big kitties.:)

I agree that George looks like a pretty boy like my Sky and it sounds like he has a similar personality too.:)

Sonia59
12-19-2006, 06:34 AM
You have bootiful furr friends! And Kissa just looks big-boned and very kissable :D