PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa Area we need your Help **Stolen Car**

king2005
12-18-2006, 11:03 AM
Dec Fri 15 2006 at about 1:30pm someone took my friend's car from a now ex friends driveway. We know who took it.. That person showed up yesterday, but hes claiming the car was stolen from him... BS!!!!!!!

In other words he sold it for drugs & money!! This guy didn't have permission to drive the car, he doesn't even have a licence!!!!

Anywho, the cops are already involved & the owner is seeking charges againt these people (long messy story, but the so called friend is playing along with this BS story he made up & shes the one who handed him the keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...

If anyone sees a:

-2000 Caviler.
-Black.
-2 Door.
-a 6" dent on the drivers door near handle.
-No hubcaps.
-There are air bubbles where the windshield is glued to the car.
-The trunk lock is broken, so it looks kinda hollow where the key should go.
-I believe the first 2 digets on the plate are AZ... the plates are only a couple months old.. but I'm sure they have been changed to stolen plates by now.
-I believe there is a Statefarm sticker in the back window (not sure if that fell off or not).
-There was a for sale sign in the back window, with a 519 area code.
-I forget if we put a bumper sticker on this car, if we did it would be in the middle of the bumper or the middle of the trunk door.

We haven't driven/seen the car in a month as its been at our dealers, until Dec 3rd. We lent it to our friend so she could get her family back to Ottawa from Toronto after the wedding that was on Dec 2ed.

If ANYONE sees our car, or thinks they have seen this car PLEASE call the Police to report it.

We really need it back!!

Its last known were abouts was near The St. Laurent Centre area.

PLEASE DO NOT approch the car, or the people driving it!!! We're sure they aren't going to be the friendliest people going.

I can be easly reached at [email protected] I check it often during the day.