PDA

View Full Version : Princess Diana

Pawsitive Thinking
12-18-2006, 08:31 AM
Yes her death was tragic but am I the only one to wonder why they have spent so much money to state the obvious????

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/437385.stm

Cataholic
12-18-2006, 09:04 AM
Now, where is RICHARD when one needs someone to scream, COVER UP! :p

From my point of view, and as an outsider, I think it was a cover up....very sad, very tragic.

lizbud
12-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Yes her death was tragic but am I the only one to wonder why they have spent so much money to state the obvious????

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/437385.stm

Probably because Dodi Fayed's father made such a stink about his
ideas about the deaths. I was surprised by my own reaction to Diana's
death. I was pretty upset about it myself. Perhaps I was already in a
melancholy mood when I heard the news.It's a shame it had to happen
but I think the cause was the drunken driver.

lvpets2002
12-18-2006, 10:24 AM
:( Oh I was in morning forever.. I just admirred Princess Diana.. She tought us that you can stand up to anything & anyone for your rights.. I have always thougt & truley beleive that it was "Conspiracy Theory" .. I still think Prince Charles & ole Mommy Pue was involved..

Catty1
12-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Has it occurred to ANYONE that the driver was IMPAIRED, driving at HIGH speed, and neither Diana nor Dodi were wearing their SEAT BELTS????

If it was a plot, D & D made it TOO easy to succeed! :mad:

moosmom
12-18-2006, 06:41 PM
Has it occurred to ANYONE that the driver was IMPAIRED, driving at HIGH speed, and neither Diana nor Dodi were wearing their SEAT BELTS????

Impaired my butt, he was flat out drunk. Princess Diana died just after my father did, 9 years ago. It was a hard blow for me.

There have been MANY theories as well as rumors. Bottom line is, both Princess Diana and Dodi are dead. PERIOD.

cyber-sibes
12-18-2006, 08:19 PM
IMO, it was a common deadly combination:

speeding cars + drunk drivers = disaster :(

Drunks kill people on the highways every day. Sad but true.

Some people need to blame someone for the tragedy, besides the obvious. I suppose spending all that money is part of the grieving process for some. i would think Diana would be honored more by donating it to one of her worthy causes.