PDA

View Full Version : Princess

artistnan
12-18-2006, 06:15 AM
Congratulations Miss Princess! So happy that some smart person noticed your highness at the shelter and rescued you. The photo I am sure does not do your magesty justice as your fur must be magnificent. Enjoy your day as Cat of the Day. Your subjects will revel in your magnificence and honor you with hugs and strokes. :)

mom2lotsacats
12-18-2006, 06:42 AM
Princess,
You are such a very beautiful cat! You sound really sweet also. I'm glad you have a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

kb2yjx
12-18-2006, 06:45 AM
Precious Princess Moonbeam!! How lucky we are to be graced by your beauty and charming demeanor today!!! You are simply stunning!!! You were meant to help your Mom deal with the loss of her beloved Dominic, and you completed that mission. Now you both will have years of happiness and love to share. HAPPY COTD!!!!!

smokey the elder
12-18-2006, 07:21 AM
You are such a stunner! Your meowmie or pawpaw takes very good care of you and your beautiful fur.

foxieface
12-18-2006, 08:07 AM
What a fabulous cat you are! You look just like the cat on the Fancy Feast commercials.

cassiesmom
12-18-2006, 11:59 AM
Precious Princess Moonbeam!! How lucky we are to be graced by your beauty and charming demeanor today!!! You are simply stunning!!! You were meant to help your Mom deal with the loss of her beloved Dominic, and you completed that mission. Now you both will have years of happiness and love to share. HAPPY COTD!!!!!

I agree 100% ! Princess Moonbeam, you are gorgeous. You must be an angel in a Persian coat, sent to your person to love and cherish. I wish you a long, happy, healthy and WONDERFUL life with your Mom. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, beautiful Princess Moonbeam.

LittleOrangeKitten
12-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Princess, you are ONE GORGEOUS GIRL! What a beautiful, soft coat you have; I would just love to pick you up and cuddle you all day long!

I hope you have a marvelous COTD celebration!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-18-2006, 01:07 PM
Princess you certainly are one stunning girl!!! ♥♥♥

I must admit you look like royalty in your picture!!! :)
What a treat for me to see your wonderful self and meet you cyberly today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Donnaj4962
12-18-2006, 02:09 PM
Ms. Princess Moonbeam, how very gorgeous you are! And you look just like a princess as you sit in your chair, waiting to have your picture taken! I am so glad that you came into your Meowmie's life to help her get over the loss of her Dominic. I love it when a plan comes together!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

blue girl
12-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Oh, Princess, your name certainly fits! You look just like royalty sitting there on your throne, with your beautiful fur all brushed out and your rich green eyes. What a beauty you are! I would just love to be able to snuggle with you on this cold winter day! I'm so glad you and your purrson were able to find eachother. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

catmandu
12-18-2006, 05:12 PM
What a Gorgeous Regal Girl you are Princess!
You sheer eleagnce, and Royalty really shine through in that Photo.
My Own Princess leads the Cheers for Your Princess and the Found Cats add a Crowned MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To PURRRRRFECT PRINCESS COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
12-18-2006, 08:12 PM
What a breathtaking beauty you are Princess, so regal and elegant...and those eyes, simply stunning! But your true beauty can be found in your big heart! Bless you sweetheart for coming into your Mommy's life during her saddest of days, helping to heal her broken heart. No kitty can ever replace her beloved Dominic but you hold your very own extra special place in her heart, forever!:) It's hard to imagine how anyone could surrender a beautiful creature such as you but their loss is your Mommy's gain, her pricless gift of love! :) Congratulations on your Cat of the Day reign, Princess! Hope you were treated royally, to an extra special "top cat" day! And hopefully soon, you'll be snuggled up next to your Mom in bed on your very own blankie!:) Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Princess Moonbeam, our most deserving honoree!:)

karlyb
12-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Her royal highness, Princess Moonbeam! My dear, what on earth were you doing at the shelter? Thank goodness your mommy rescued you. You needed her as much as she needed you after the loss of her beloved Dominic. Princess, you do look like the kitty in the catfood commerical and I bet your mom would buy you the most expensive food to make you happy. You are a very beautiful COTD, Princess, and I wish you a long, healthy, and happy life.