PDA

View Full Version : The Weather is Nuts!

Argranade
12-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Ok here in Toronto there was only one day of snow like 2 weeks ago,

It was colder but now all the sudden our weather is completly changing, instead of snow storms and snowman .. it's getting warmer in Toronto for some reason & I was wearing shorts while feeding the birds this morning, I mean only a week ago I was shivering outside but now it's sunny and warm.

I think snow is not here because the heat is reflecting off the cemented town and snow is melting off, it's also probably warmer because of global changes in the earth & even more that make's me sad because there is supposed to be snow this time of year not shorts!

I just hope it get's colder as the tree's and grass need snow while sleeping.

WHERE IS COLD CANADA?

dogzr#1
12-17-2006, 01:06 PM
Yeah, it's probably part of Global Warming or something. Our temperatures down here are still in the mid to high 80's. I guess we won't have a white Christmas this year. Two years ago we had our first white X-Mas in over a hundred years. It was soooo cool to finally see snow, but now, I highly doubt it will happen again.

ramanth
12-17-2006, 01:12 PM
It's been in the mid 50's here in Michigan. People are out in shorts and t-shirts.

Doesn't look like we'll be having a white Christmas. :(

dogzr#1
12-17-2006, 01:14 PM
The 50's are shorts-and-t-shirt weather for you guys? Dang, I never realized how hot it is down here. That's thick-jacket/sweater weather for me. :p