PDA

View Full Version : Leda's Lucky Day!

jenluckenbach
12-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Sweet Leda is on her way home. That's right! on her way to her very own new home for the holidays. :D :D

Best of luck sweetheart, I KNOW that you will be a happy girl. I am glad I got to know and love you first.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura's Babies
12-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Congrats Jen! That has to be a great feeling to see them go to a good home....

Leda, may you have the wonderful life you deserve and live the life of a spoiled pampered kitty!

Catty1
12-16-2006, 05:34 PM
I know you told us, Jen - but where is she going?

I remember the first time I saw her picture - she was in the shelter and TERRIFIED!

Now she has her own loving home, thanks to your love and patience with her.

I hope we get an update occasionally.... :( ...but so happy she has a home! I hope she gets just a WEE bit of turkey on the 25th!

Ya done good!

Lizzie
12-16-2006, 06:12 PM
I just dashed in for a few seconds before I went off to do the never-ending cleaning and I'm so glad I took a quick break. I'm in tears of happiness, joy and relief. Well done, Jen! Very well done.

Good fortune, Leda. Enjoy your new life and may it be a pampered one where you will be appreciated as you deserve.

CatLuvrs
12-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Wow congrats Leda on your new home! I hope you get lots of love and rubs!!

catmandu
12-16-2006, 06:30 PM
That must be the best feeling in the world Jen, to take a poor scared Cat, and socialize her to the point where she has a Furr Ever Home at Pet Mas!
Its scant wonder that you are a Legend on Pet Talk.
The Found Cats, Porch Cats, Poofed Cats and All Our Rainbow Bridge Companions asid BRAVO Jen and Charles!!
THREE CHEERS, HIP HIP HOOOOORRRRAYYY!!!!!!!!!!

jenluckenbach
12-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Leda was adopted by a single gentleman. He lives alone but brought his girlfriend along to meet Leda as well. His home is small but perfect. She won't have another cat to rival with and she will have a quiet environment.

I told him to keep me updated at least for a week or two to make sure she is adjusting.

They were both very impressed with her, even though I needed to have her in a cage to prevent her from hiding. they both pet her and she watched them with interest.

I am one very happy foster mom. :D

Catty1
12-16-2006, 07:44 PM
they both pet her and she watched them with interest.

What a great thing - where there is "interest", can headbumpies be far behind? :D

I am so HAPPY for you and HER!

rosethecopycat
12-16-2006, 10:47 PM
Great job, it really made a difference in Leda's life, what you did for her.

Have a Sweet Life, Leda

krazyaboutkatz
12-17-2006, 12:30 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:) You did great foster work again Jen.:D

orangemm
12-17-2006, 07:43 AM
Oh, goodie, the man whose girlfriend loves cats, right? Way to go, Jen! And, Leda, I hope you are extremely happy in your new furrever home! Sounds like the purrfect setting for Leda. Quiet and loving. What more could you ask for?

smokey the elder
12-17-2006, 08:05 AM
That's terrific! I like adopting to single people because they often are lonely.

Killearn Kitties
12-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Great news, Jen!
Good luck sweet Leda. :D

AbbyMom
12-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Lucky lucky Leda. I hope it turns out to be a permanent, loving home!

jenluckenbach
12-17-2006, 04:42 PM
My first update on Leda came already. The adopter says "Leda is HOME". She is still hiding in the bathroom, but she seems OK and he visits her and talks to her every so often. :)

KitCat
12-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Great work and a happy ending!