PDA

View Full Version : Checking in!

Sirrahsim
12-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Hey everybody!
I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I'm still around :D We don't have internet in the house yet so I haven't been able to upload any new pictures or spend much time on here at all. The move went fairly well. We are still largely without furniture and our "dishes" are limited to disposable plates cups and bowls and a single cookie sheet :rolleyes: supposedly we should get our first shipment of stuff on Monday but I'm not holding my breath. As soon as we get the license plates for our new van we'll be heading up to Ohio to spend a few weeks with the family :D I am SO excited to see everyone and can't wait to see my Boomer again.
Uhoh, my computer time is up here at the library so I have to go. I can't wait to catch up with everybody :D

BitsyNaceyDog
12-16-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm so glad you checked in, Missy. Hopefully your shipment will arrive Monday and you can have some of your things before the holidays. How is Tyler adjusting to his new home? How are you feeling? Will Boomer be returning to Texas with you?

Sirrahsim
12-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Tyler is adjusting very well! He doesn't have any furniture to contend with so the entire house is his playroom. Right now we have all of his toys out in the huge living room and he has a blast :D The only downside for him is that the entire house has tile floors so there have been more than a few bumps, bruises, and goose-eggs on his little head :( :) He's used to being in a completely carpeted house. I'm feeling great. I'm very emotional this pregnancy but very healthy :) YES! Boomer will be coming home with us to Texas :D I miss my little Boomer-butt!!!

How are YOU feeling?? :D :D :D

Laura's Babies
12-16-2006, 10:05 PM
HI THERE! Welcome back... when you going to have internet service?

Sirrahsim
12-16-2006, 10:16 PM
It turns out that the UPS man came by while I was at the library!! We have internet now :) pictures are uploading right this minute but I probably won't get them up until tomorrow afternoon or evening.

Laura's Babies
12-16-2006, 11:09 PM
ALRIIIIIIIIIGHT! Goodie! Goodie!

BitsyNaceyDog
12-17-2006, 07:43 PM
How are YOU feeling?? :D :D :D
I haven't been sleeping too well so I've been a bit tired during the day, but other than that I'm feeling great. I'm glad you are feeling well too.

I'm so glad to hear Boomer will be home with you soon, I bet your mom will miss him though. Does Tyler remember Boomer? I'm sure they will be buddies again in no time.

What a wonderful surprise to come home to find that UPS man came with some of your things! I can't wait to see pictures.

Sirrahsim
12-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Tyler probably doesn't remember Boomer specifically, but he LOVES cats. We have been going to hockey games on the weekends and he LOVES when the Wildcat's mascot comes by. He even blew it a kiss and gave it a high-five this weekend :p :D