PDA

View Full Version : Whats your story?

#1Wolflover
12-16-2006, 10:55 AM
Write a story about you and your pet over the holidays, it can be funny, sad, happy, etc...

applesmom
12-16-2006, 11:52 AM
This is about a friends dog.

Karen and her husband were hosting our dog club's Christmas party that night and she had spent most of the morning threading 12 inch strings of popcorn and carefully placing them on the branches.

Suddenly she remembered something she needed for the party and made a quick trip to the store. When she returned home, only 4 of her five dogs met her at the door.

The oldest dog Brandy was nowhere in sight! She went into the living room looking for her and found Brandy sitting innocently in front of the tree. Not a thing appeared to be disturbed but the entire lower half of the tree was popcorn free! Suddenly Brandy gave a loud belch and Karen spied several threads hanging from her mouth. "How in the world did you manage to do that and not tear the tree down",she asked Brandy as she dissolved into laughter. Brandy wasn't talking!

Brandy's thievery and tidy ways were the talk of the party that night!

borzoimom
12-16-2006, 12:09 PM
My favorite story occured 4 years ago. With a wedding coming, I moved in with my now husband. We use to bowl once a week, and that day I had put up our first christmas tree as a couple. The room was rather small. We arrived home to find hottie at the door, with an embarassed look on his- looking we saw Christmas balls ( with glitter kind) stuck to his fur- and even as he slowly wagged his tail- noticed one stuck to the end of his tail. As he slowly wagged his tail, he popped the ball against the end table smashing it- with a massive embarassed look on his face.
My guess is he went to sleep by the tree, stood up - and a combination of static, and a soft coat the glitter glass balls stuck to his coat.. lol.. He always did think he was little- and I guess he got too close..