PDA

View Full Version : Lucky

mom2lotsacats
12-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Lucky,
You were such a cute kitten and have grown into a very handsome cat. I'm glad you were rescued and found such a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

#1Wolflover
12-16-2006, 08:58 AM
Lucky you look soooo much like my kittie! Its good you won over the Queen's heart now if anyone bullies you just remember that the Queen's on your side!

Catty1
12-16-2006, 10:24 AM
What a truly beautiful cat! Lucky, you haven't quite grown into your ears yet...maybe when your second birthday arrives! :)

What a sweetie...I hope your littermates all got good homes. How wonderful that you won over all your furfamily, especially Queen! Must be great to rule a queen! :D

Hugs and scritchies!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Lucky what a cute face you have!!! ♥♥♥

I loved seeing both of your wonderful pictures and getting to meet you cyberly today!!! I'm so happy that you found a wonderful loving family to share your life with!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Zama
12-16-2006, 03:18 PM
Lucky
You are one handsome and regal cat! :eek: :eek:
Congrats on COTD honors. :)

tatsxxx11
12-16-2006, 03:36 PM
What a cutie you are Lucky and my, haven't you grown into one handsome, healthy boy!:) I loved reading your Mom's touching tribute to her Lucky man! Yes, you surely are one lucky guy and as your Mom says, she couldn't have wished for a more loving and giving gift than you!:) Such a sweet and gentle soul you are! Even Alley the queen cat fell prey to your irresistible charms!:D Many thanks to all of those who helped rescue you and your littermates; their great compassion has not gone unrewarded!:) I hope you and the whole clan, human and furry are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration, Lucky! What a most deserving honoree you are! And ask your Mom to give you some extra hugs and kisses for me!:) Heartfelt wishes to you and your wonderful family for a very Happy Holiday!:)

catmandu
12-16-2006, 06:34 PM
You are truly aptly named Lucky, to be so fortunate as to find such a Great Furr Ever Home, and Wonderful Guardians.
You were a Sweet Kitten, and you really have grown into a Big Comapnion to fill your home with joy and laughter.
The Found Cats All send a LUCKY CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Lucky LUCKY COTD!!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
12-16-2006, 08:23 PM
My, my, Lucky! Look how much you have grown over the year! I'm glad some caring people rescued you and brought you to your forever family. I like your tabby stripes! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, cutie!

Don Juan's mom
12-16-2006, 11:27 PM
I see by your profile that you're in Santa Clara. That makes you a neighbor of me and Krazy About Katz! Good to know that you're in a nice warm home on this cold, nasty day. :)

Liz

karlyb
12-17-2006, 12:14 AM
You have the perfect name, Lucky! It was a lucky day for you when the men captured you in the warehouse and took you to your forever home. You have grown a lot in the past year and I think you will be a huge cat, Lucky, if you grow into those ears! Good for you on not giving up on making friends with the resident cats, especially Queen Alley. You are a handsome COTD, Lucky, and I hope you have many more years of health, happiness, and luck (!) with the family who loves you so much.