PDA

View Full Version : Fingers, paws, toes, and claws crossed for Bailey!

Sevaede
12-15-2006, 04:51 PM
Yesterday, I put an ad up on Craigslist. I was searching for 20-30+ gallon tank.

A lady replies to me that she has one. I replied back to her, then. Today, she instant messaged me. We got to chatting and she mentioned that she was looking for a cat to adopt from a shelter. I mentioned Bailey and she wanted to know about him. I told her about him and she asked if he wouldn't happen to be on PetSavers web site and I said yes that's the group I am fostering for. :D She had seen him before and said she's interested in possibly adopting him. :D

Let's hope everything checks out and all goes through! :D

lvpets2002
12-15-2006, 04:55 PM
:) ;) Hoping for the best Baily.. Put on that cute wittle wink & tilt the head.. Yup that should do it.. Good Luck & let us know..

#1Wolflover
12-15-2006, 05:05 PM
i hope ur adopted!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish u the best of luck!!!! :D

Laura's Babies
12-15-2006, 05:12 PM
Let's keep ALL fingers and toes crossed for Baily that this lady follows through!

catmandu
12-15-2006, 06:46 PM
That would be perfect if Bailey could get a Furr Ever Home for Pet Mas!!
The Found Cats and I are crossing our Figer and Paws that this miracle will happen.
Good Luck Bailey.

rg_girlca
12-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Fingers, paws, toes, eyes and claws crossed for Bailey and a prayer or two wouldn't hurt either.

I hope this lady falls deep in love with Bailey and brings you to your new forever home. :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2006, 11:16 PM
I hope that everything will work out. All fingers and paws are crossed here. Good luck.:)