PDA

View Full Version : What do you love about your cat(s)?

cassiesmom
12-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Share what you love about your cat. There is a similar thread in Dog General if you need inspiration.

Cassie: I love that she greets me at the door with purrs and wants me to pet her even before I take off my coat. I love that she puts up a fuss if she does not get what she wants. I love that she tells me what she wants and then puts up a fuss anyway. I love the little apologetic look she gives me after she coughs up a hair ball on the carpet. I love elevator rear and waking up with her bottom wedged into the bend of my elbow. I love her ears and whiskers and paw pads and tail and everything in between.

Tabby (feline "nephew"): I love the brown spot on his chin! I love that he wraps himself around my legs for petting when I visit. I love how he goes out onto the screen porch and keeps watch over his kingdom. I love how he eats a treat right from my hand! I love how he occupies the laps of the people he loves most. I love how he has made a cat lover out of my brother.

Marcie (feline "niece"): I love her tuxedo kitty coat and her pink paw pads. I love to pick her up and hold her. I love her mellow, easygoing purr-sonality.

Sevaede
12-15-2006, 03:25 PM
Soni: How you picked up the pieces of our hearts after Tier passed away. How your amazement never ceases.

Isis: Your such a delicate and sensitive girl. You are loving, cautious, and see the beauty in things.

Bailey: Your lovingness. You're so willing to be such an outgoing boy with your foster mama but you won't admit that to anybody. ;)

KitCat
12-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Cocoa Kitty:

I love the way you are such a lap cat and like to snuggle when we sleep. I love your beauty, you are so nice to pet. I like that you like to play even though you are grown up. I like how you are "cute at me" by making a pose so I'll say,"Oh, you are so cute!"

I love how you are a great companion and friend.

lvpets2002
12-15-2006, 04:53 PM
:) ;) :eek: Everything..

Laura's Babies
12-15-2006, 05:22 PM
Chester: His protective attitude over his sisters but how he runs to hide at the least sudden noise. His BIGNESS but in his mind, he is still the size of a kitten. How he pokes out that chest of his like he is the proudest big boy alive!

Amy; Her sweetness and how she curles around my legs in the kitchen to beg for treats. Her determination at accomplishing the goals she sets for herself, refusing to admit she is handicapped. How she purrs and relaxes when I hold her and talk so sweetley to the angel she is.

Giz; Her never ending antics. The way she amuses everyone with her mischief, especially ME! Her beauty! Most of all, our potty conversations when she tells me all of her daily woes.

Samantha; I adore her because she never gave up on being mine although it took her 2 years to make it happen. How she looks at me with SO much love in her eyes and that she is a wonderful lap kitty and bed pal. Her kitten way of playing like she refuses to be an adult and how high she can jump.

I love them all for allowing me to serve them and never complain!

Bengalz
12-15-2006, 05:31 PM
I love all of Eve - her sweetness, the way she cuddles with us, the way she chats with us endlessly, her amazing energy, how she has to help us with everything we do, her beautiful eyes and those gorgeous little fingers and toes that make her our little monkey girl. :D :D

catmandu
12-15-2006, 06:44 PM
The fact that they love me, truly love me without any strings or reservations.
And they make me laugh when I am sad.
And are they when I am alone.
Its great to have the Found Cats at home.
And the Pet Angels sharing my meals when I dine out.
I live for My Cats.

Zippy
12-15-2006, 08:42 PM
That Zippy and Pumpkin love me and I love them.No matter how I look,how I dress,ect....They love me for being me.I love them for being them.They are them and I love them how ever they are.
They are alwas there for me.Zip and Pumk help me when I have a down day.They are my some of my best friends.

rosethecopycat
12-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Snowy: I love that he talks. I love how he makes his 'baby sounds' before settling in on his pillow. I love his 'concerned' look. How he places his favorite toy where he wants us to be. (at the door, as a summons)

Mr. Jones: How he listens and follows directions. How I say: Let's watch TV, and he gets into a certain position for that. How I tell him to gimme a kiss, and he rears his head back into my face. Oh, and how he humps my ankles, three times a day. :eek:

Malfi: How this gentle soul keeps on keeping on. How he trys So hard, even if he can't make it to the box in time. How he takes his meds for his mama.
His sapphire blue eyes and how he gets excited for his plate of food, even if he can't finish it. And how he rules the house with his huge, low voice, even though he's too frail to ever defend himself. How the other cats all defer to his Seniority.

Bella: How she loves and needs me as much as I love her. How we hug face to face and she rubs on my face. Even when she shuns me, and won't do it, she's telling me that something is wrong and I need to fix it. (Mama is away too much) I love that she will not do this to anyone else. I love to fall deep into her blue eyes. I love that she uses her voice only when she needs me. I love that I found my Soulcat, my cat of a lifetime.

lvpets2002
12-18-2006, 09:47 AM
;) That was so well put & so true for me & the girls too..
The fact that they love me, truly love me without any strings or reservations.
And they make me laugh when I am sad.
And are they when I am alone.
Its great to have the Found Cats at home.
And the Pet Angels sharing my meals when I dine out.
I live for My Cats.