PDA

View Full Version : Man- I over did it..

borzoimom
12-15-2006, 12:44 PM
I am sure I will regret it tomorrow. Our step son is coming out, and I blitzed the house. I am not supposed to lift over 10 pounds now, or push and pull.. and I uh well- did two loads of laundry, vac'd the house, changed the guest bedroom linens, dusted any piece of furniture I could find, windexed the windows, cleaned the kitchen counter .. did a load of dishes.. lol.. mopped the kitchen and the tile at the front door.. ( ohoh.. I think I am in trouble with my husband- maybe I better mess the house up again huh??)

RedHedd
12-15-2006, 12:52 PM
LOL! Go take a nice hot bath and relax. Your muscles will thank you.

caseysmom
12-15-2006, 01:03 PM
Sounds like every day at my house...course there are 5 people and 3 animals running through it!

borzoimom
12-15-2006, 01:08 PM
Well- as you know cassiesmom- I am NOT supposed to be doing that.. Not at one time.. lol.. Tell your darling friend it did wonders though for anxiety outlet... rofl.

mike001
12-15-2006, 01:12 PM
Talk about energy, wow, send some of that over here.

caseysmom
12-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Well- as you know cassiesmom- I am NOT supposed to be doing that.. Not at one time.. lol.. Tell your darling friend it did wonders though for anxiety outlet... rofl.

Huh???

borzoimom
12-15-2006, 01:23 PM
your friend that called me meaning..

caseysmom
12-15-2006, 01:28 PM
your friend that called me meaning..

Oh that explains it :D

Husky15
12-15-2006, 02:00 PM
I agree with RedHedd, you should definitely go take a nice relaxing bath. That sounds really good -- I think I'm gonna go take one myself. :D

Just don't do anything else you're not supposed to do. When my mom had her surgery she wasn't supposed to do anything strenuous for a few days, and she wasn't allowed to drive for a week I believe. Your body will thank you in the end.

borzoimom
12-15-2006, 02:22 PM
Oh I know I over did it.. But I was also feeling anxious, and useless like I can not do anything- and I must admit- I am tired but I feel good and the house looks great!
Jan 3rd this will be over with tests December 27th for pre op. I will be so glad to have my life back. I miss taking the dogs for a long walk. I miss grabbing the keys and going somewhere. I miss taking my dogs with me into town to see the merchants that give them cookies- the trips to the hospital for the dogs to see their kids in there... I am going batty... lol.. And I need a dog show fix!!!! BAD!!!!!
I wish I could take a warm bath in the whirlpool.. That is the first on my list ... rofl.. ( ouch- no laughing..)

MajesticCollies
12-15-2006, 04:35 PM
I think its time you train those Borzois to clean. You will need the help when Major comes. lol Here comes the big puppy!!!!!!

TFTpwnsYou
12-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Yeah. Ummm....aren't you supposed to be taking it easy?...lol

I so wish I could teach my dogs to clean, but I think they'd have a little trouble working the vaccume and dusting the tables....lol

borzoimom
12-15-2006, 04:51 PM
Considering they do not wag their tails... yea... and Tim- I have a supply of old phone books for Major... lol

KYS
12-15-2006, 06:02 PM
Want to come over my house and clean too. hehehe
Just kidding, but take a long hot bath and be carefull.
I do my cleaning tomarrow.

K9karen
12-17-2006, 12:55 AM
send some of your energy my way... :p

Luckily I do my best work at the last minute!

kimlovescats
12-17-2006, 12:03 PM
I sure wish I had the time and energy to clean my house! Believe me, it NEEDS it! :rolleyes: Now take a good rest and no more heavy lifting!

Kim