PDA

View Full Version : Dog catches mouse.... while cat watches!

Donnaj4962
12-15-2006, 10:39 AM
My friend called me to tell me that her son had seen a mouse run across his floor this morning! She immediately took their cat, Punkin, and shut him in the room. Punkin is a master mouse killer, and can often be watched outside, actually PLAYING with the mice he catches! He doesn't kill them, just plays with them! So Punkin layed on the bed, not yet realizing that there was a mouse in the house! And then the mouse caught his eye and they were off! Well, the mouse got under the bedroom door, and standing on the other side was Roxie, the Australian Shepherd/German Shepherd mix! :eek: She caught the mouse, and ran downstairs with it, and dropped Mousie on the living room floor! :rolleyes: My friend opened the back door and Roxie (with the Mousie) ran out, with Punkin in hot pursuit!

At least the mouse is out of the house! And I think condolences may be in order... RIP little mousie, RIP.

sumbirdy
12-15-2006, 10:50 AM
Well at least the cat wants to catch the mice too...my cat Stormie just looks at them...but my dog Nitis will go crazy to catch one. :rolleyes: lol