PDA

View Full Version : Sombody please Tell me my Bird is not the only nut

cali
12-14-2006, 09:52 PM
ok at 6am I woke up to a near heart attack..why? because my bird decded to play his faverite game again, the game is that he climbs to the top of his 3 foot high wire cage then proceeds to let go and freefall to the bottom squauking and flapping all the way, then hits the bottom, climbs back to the top and does it all over again! let me tell y when you are in a deep sleep and are suddenly jolted away by the sound of your bird throwing a fit, flapping his wings, and what sounds like your birds cage hitting the floor man do you wake up fast! this is not the first time, he does this often, ALWAYS at night in the dark. now you would have to acttully watch him do this to see that this really is purley a game to him, he can fly just fine he does this on purpose.

you just watch him crafully climb to the very top, looks down, let go letting him freefall to the bottom, he flails his wings all over the place for no appernent reason and "screams" like a kid on a thrill ride, he hits the bottom the the cage and repeats. please someone tell me that I am not the only one with a thrill ride seeing bird lol

Giselle
12-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Imagine 3 budgies doing that and a cockatiel who loves to hear himself sing in the morning. Yeah :)

cali
12-14-2006, 11:41 PM
oh thank goodness I am not the only one with a freefalling bird lol I ave had birds my entire life and non have ever done this before so I figered I just wound up with a mental bird lol