PDA

View Full Version : Who could NOT adopt this face? :-)

Catty1
12-14-2006, 08:16 PM
Kit Kat 3 years old. He looks gorgeous, and I would love to ruffle that beautiful fur!

http://www.cochranehumane.com/images/animals/cats/Kit%20Kat.jpg

Laura's Babies
12-14-2006, 08:36 PM
That is a wonderful face and he looks so sweet! Bet you could snuggle with him all night and never get tired of him.

Reachoutrescue
12-14-2006, 10:35 PM
He is so handsome!! There is something about that face! He looks rugid, yet sophisticated!! He is a prince. Will he be yours? I know he would be veeeerrrryyy happy with you!!

Catty1
12-14-2006, 10:37 PM
I have two already....don't know how they would take to him...maybe a female would cause fewer 'territorial' spats?

But if moosmom can live in a wee place with 4 cats, who am I to balk? :D

catfamily
12-15-2006, 06:17 AM
I have two already....don't know how they would take to him...maybe a female would cause fewer 'territorial' spats?

But if moosmom can live in a wee place with 4 cats, who am I to balk? :D
It looks like that beauty will be your furkid before you even realize it :)

RedHedd
12-15-2006, 11:10 AM
I love his facial markings and he looks so soft and squishable. There's something so very special about fluffy orange males. I hope he gets a wonderful new home soon!

phesina
12-15-2006, 02:58 PM
What a beautiful cat!

I live in a wee place (a two-room apartment) with 5 cats. Of course you can do it, Candace!

Pat

Lizzie
12-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Are you really going to adopt him? I'm sure no-one here would blame you, they'll all be urging you on - as you have seen. He's very handsome and appealing.

Here's the guy who is appealing to me right now, even though I know I shouldn't even consider taking another:

Freedom
12-15-2006, 05:40 PM
The white markings under his nose look like the mustache on David Suchet as Poirot! No wonder he looks distinguished!!!

catmandu
12-15-2006, 06:15 PM
I certainly would not be able to resist adding that face to the Found Cat Hotel.
Is he in a shelter now?
I hope you can take this Poor Cat, as thats an Orangie who could use some love and TLC.
And A Furr Ever Home.

Catty1
12-15-2006, 06:45 PM
Lizzie - that boy is so CUTE and GORGEOUS! No wonder you are tempted.

The orangie at the Humane Society - they are a really good bunch there, it is no kill (except for severe injury or illness, when it would be appropriate). Their babies always find homes...so I am not feeling pressured!

I would love to have one or two more when I move to a larger place...if things eventually work out with my boyfriend and myself (new guy, hee hee :) ), I could do that...if his Bichon is ok with the idea!