PDA

View Full Version : new user i have four cats i would like to share!!

frenchgirl
06-16-2002, 11:01 PM
Hi....i've been a new member for a few days and have been in the dog behaviour section, however I have four cats I would love to post pictures of. They are all rescue cats....Devonander is 5 years, Panther is 5 years, parker is 6 years, and Brandi is 16 years (we got ehr two years ago when her origianl owners were going to put her down because they were moving). Anyway, i don't know how many attatchements i can add to this so there may be a few threads....just out of curiosity...is anyone's cats on Prozac? or other behaviour altering drugs??
Michelle
I can only figure out how to post one pic at a time so please bear with me...the pic below is of my original cat, Devonander.

AmberLee
06-17-2002, 12:26 AM
Devonander is lovely! I think that color line down her nose is delightful. I'm not too good at identifying breeds/color types. Is she a tortie?

C.C.'s Mom
06-17-2002, 12:51 AM
Devon is so pretty! Can't get enough of her beautiful colorings.

06-28-2002, 08:48 AM
I 've missed this post before ...

aw Devon is such a beauty !!!That nose is really inviting to be kissed !!!!!!!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets

sasvermont
06-28-2002, 08:51 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. We ALL love pictures, so keep them coming.

Devon is such a pretty kitty. We need pictures of your other cats too!

Enjoy your stay with us. It is a very nice group of people, if I must say so!

And we love photos. Did I mention that we love photos?

;) ;) ;)

Barbiro
06-28-2002, 05:08 PM
Hi, welcome to Pet Talk. My neighbor's cat is on Prozac, but I don't think it's working though. He still spins around all the time trying to bite his tail {{ouch!!}}

popcornbird
06-28-2002, 05:16 PM
Welocme to pet talk!

The Cat Factory
07-01-2002, 05:02 PM
Devon is beautiful!

NoahsMommy
07-01-2002, 05:59 PM
Very pretty, he/she does look like a tortie...but a long haired one. Cute!!

Welcome to PetTalk!! :)

frenchgirl
07-01-2002, 09:10 PM
Thanks everyone for welcoming us!! TWINKLES is beautiful!!!!!!

I honestly think that if I had the space, I would seriously fill it will all kinds of torties and calico's of all breeds.

krazyaboutkatz
07-13-2002, 10:22 PM
You sure have some beautiful cats. Welcome to Pet Talk. I have 3 male cats and I love them very much. They are my children. :)