PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Work gave us the best gifts ever!!!

king2005
12-14-2006, 01:44 PM
I soooo needed this gift... I have been on cloud 9 all afternoon!!

we got a BLUE Samsung Scarf.. I LOVE IT!!! a Samsung shoulder bag (kinda like a mini hockey bag).. PERFECT size for lunch & the other gift we got :D

a Samsung K5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the latest MP3 player me make.. it has FM radio, speekers, alarm clock & the antena is the headphones :eek: Its SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!!

The bag has a spot for our K5's to fit & one of those holes for the headphones :D

WOOHOO I'm sooo happy :D

The K5 is too freaking cool!!!!

Didn't mean to brag, but I've been do down in the dumps for such a long time I really needed this bit of joy. When I found out it has FM radio, I nearly cried.. I'm so relaxed right now.. My Anxiety has gone way down :D My poor heart no longer has that painful spike feeling in it... That alone is enough to drive me nuts lol

OOOOO a shrek song is playing!!! accidently in love, one of my fav songs!!!

Karen
12-14-2006, 01:48 PM
How nice! A thank-you note is definitely in order! :)

king2005
12-14-2006, 01:50 PM
How nice! A thank-you note is definitely in order! :)

I plan to do just that :D

I want to hand write Mr. Lee (our president) & HR a BIG thank you note.

borzoimom
12-14-2006, 01:55 PM
I plan to do just that :D

I want to hand write Mr. Lee (our president) & HR a BIG thank you note.
Good idea!!! What a nice gift!

Laura's Babies
12-14-2006, 01:59 PM
AWESOME! It is nice when you employer reconizes their employees and rewards them.

lvpets2002
12-14-2006, 04:39 PM
:) Oh How So Nice.. Now where is it you work so I can say I work there for these adorable gifts.. :D Congrats & for sure send a very nice Thank you Card..

Muddy4paws
12-14-2006, 05:46 PM
:eek: send them my cv!! lol You are very lucky!

KYS
12-14-2006, 05:59 PM
I can see why you are so excited. :D

kimboe
12-15-2006, 01:18 AM
That's so cool!! :D

elizabethann
12-15-2006, 08:10 AM
Wow! That is really cool. You're lucky.

ramanth
12-15-2006, 10:13 AM
How cool! Our board of directors included a $25 Meijer's gift card with our usual bonuses. Was a very nice suprise. :)

king2005
12-15-2006, 10:37 AM
I think we were given such a fab gift this year, is because we only got 190.00 bonus & not the usual 1000.00+ All the departments were just shy of their goals (I talking a couple grand, which is an insult, but shat happeneds) except 1 department (how we got the 190.00).. so to make up such a kick in the butt I can assume thats why the gift was so great!

Now what I learned yesterday is that there will be 19 company gifts to give away at the xmas party this year. Every yr the company has be around (just the Canadian one), there is a gift.. So there will be camera, cell phones, tvs, dvd players, toasters, & so on!!

My goodness I love this company!!

Someone asked what company I work for, I said it in my first post lol Reason why giving us such a costly gift isn't going to hurt the company, as there is about 200 of use working in just building.. then there is the warehouse.. about about 10 in there.

GAH I have to wear a dress again this afternoon for the xmas party & GET PAID WOOHOO!!!! We get off at 1pm, catch the free coatch for 5pm, arrive for 6pm, free food, open bar, winning gifts, dancing, a meeting, PARTY, then bused back to work to go home at midnight...

My pay might blow goats & my job is dull at times, but come one, its sooo worth working here.. Awesome company name, & soo much free stuff (we get stuff/food all yr round!).

I'm still on cloud 9 lol

I'm getting teased already about my date for tonight :p Its a married man (Chad) lol My friend (rommie/co-worker) is bring Chad's hubbie & her b/f who works here too.. (the 3 of us get picked on here at work.. we all work for the same department, all live together & carpool together.. it drives the boss nuts lol)...

Cincy'sMom
12-15-2006, 05:49 PM
What a great gift!! I can see why you are so excited!

We had our Holiday party Wednesday, and out company gave out our bonus checks. There are ceratin goals we as a company have to meet to qualify for anythings, and various levels of bonus based on sales, and the qulity of our performance, and this year we exceed on all levels. Noramally, the max we can get is 3% of our annual salary. This year they gave us 5%, plus 2% to our 401k, and a $25 gift card to a local store. And they gave it to us 2 days early!!

Isn't it nice to work for a great company?