PDA

View Full Version : Palm Pilots

elizabethann
12-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Does anybody own a Palm Pilot?

What kind? Do you like it?

I'd LOVE to get a Blackberry, but they're too expensive.

Thanks!

kimboe
12-14-2006, 08:17 PM
I don't have one. But they seem pretty cool.

catnapper
12-14-2006, 10:02 PM
I just HAD to get one a couple years ago. Its sitting somewhere behind my monitor collecting cat litter dust. I prefer my paper calendar and organizer.

Prairie Purrs
12-14-2006, 10:55 PM
Palm Tungsten E2. I would be lost without it. I use it for all kinds of organization (especially financial), to carry around reading material, for games (great for passing time in airports or waiting rooms).

borzoimom
12-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Does anybody own a Palm Pilot?

What kind? Do you like it?

I'd LOVE to get a Blackberry, but they're too expensive.

Thanks!
My husband has a black berry for work- he hates the thing- it sends emails in the middle of the night, the buttons are too smal with any person over a 5 year olds fingers to use but too large for a pencill... I am not being much help am I?

elizabethann
12-15-2006, 08:13 AM
Hmmmm...collecting dust? That's not good. :D

I'll go & check the E2 on-line & see if it's something I would like. :)

I still want a Blackberry. I love the idea of reading my emails, surfing the net & accessing my calendar in the middle of the night. Heeheehee. :D

borzoimom
12-15-2006, 08:18 AM
Well if its not work related, he might like his more except for the tiny letters.. lol..

RedHedd
12-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Palm Tungsten E2. I would be lost without it. I use it for all kinds of organization (especially financial), to carry around reading material, for games (great for passing time in airports or waiting rooms). Me too! My whole LIFE is in there! I love the E2 - it actually has more features than I use like the Bluetooth and MP3 player, but for organizing my life it rocks! There are TONS of additional software applications available too - many are free. I'm also addicted to E-books - it's so nice to not have to lug around a real book, it's all there in the Palm of my hand (pun intended ;) ).

I have pics of my fur kids on it, LOTS of games, life organizers (Handy Shopper is a must have and it's free). There are all kinds of specials on the E2 right now. Do get an additional memory card.