PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays to all our fabulous friends !!!

kittycats_delight
12-14-2006, 10:55 AM
I posted this is General too but seeing I spend most of my time here in CG and this is where most of my closest PT friends are I wanted to post it here too.

You guys are soooo special to me and the girls and have been a rock for us on more than one occasion. We want to thank you all for being so caring and sincere. We love you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sincerest holiday wished too all. May this holiday season be the best ever.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/kittycatsdelight-Christmas-.jpg

((((((((((((((((((HUGS TO ALL))))))))))))))))))))))
Michelle, Vixen & Phoenix

lvpets2002
12-14-2006, 11:00 AM
:) Thank you so Much Michelle & the babies.. Happy Holidays to all too from My Furr Purr Babies Home to All of Yours..

Felicia's Mom
12-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Happy Holidays to all my friends here on Pet Talk. :D

Laura's Babies
12-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Thank you so very, very much! That is beautiful and I saved it so I can alternate with the rest of them!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and yours for me and my babies.

orangemm
12-14-2006, 05:10 PM
How beautiful, Michelle. I hope you and yours, including your fur family have a wonderful Christmas and holiday.

PT is a big part of my life; I come here almost every day just to see the pictures and read everyone's postings. Everyone here is special.

We all care a lot for you (you can tell because we missed you terribly when you weren't around!). Don't leave us again! ;)

Renate

catmandu
12-14-2006, 06:03 PM
And The Found Cats Send Thier Best Meeows And Purrs To Michelle,guido, Vixen And Phoenix, And Best Pet Mas Wishes.
And Of Course To All Our Friends And Thier Companions On Pet Talk.
Meeeeowy Pet Mas
And A Furrry Mew Year
From The Feeder, Found Cats , Porch Cats, Poofed Cats And All Our Rainbow Bridge Comanions.

kb2yjx
12-14-2006, 06:08 PM
The Campbell Clan want to add their Christmas and New Year wishes to Michelle and her furry friends!!!
Norton. Molly Meu, Raven, Tina Peepers, Nicholas, Riley, Hayley, and Hope Simone!!

moosmom
12-14-2006, 06:08 PM
Thanks Michelle. I hope you and your fur babies have a fantastic holiday ever!!

kittycats_delight
12-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks sooo much you guys. PT is just such a special place that I have to let you all know how much we treasure yo guys every once in awhile and what better time of the year to do that than right now.

((((HUGS))))

Michelle & the girls

rg_girlca
12-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Michelle you are such a loving, caring and all around sweet person. We love you also dear friend.

Thank you for the Holiday wishes. I loved the card. :D

At this Christmas Season and throughout the New Year, may you and your family be blessed with every happiness and good health.

Love
Lorraine

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Thanks Michelle.:) May you and your family have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year too.:)