Zama
12-14-2006, 06:46 AM
WOW :cool: :cool: Spencer!

You are beautiful! :eek:
Congrats on COTD honors.

mom2lotsacats
12-14-2006, 07:30 AM
Spencer,
Wow! What a handsome cat you are! It sounds like you are so well loved and have a good home. I love the Maine Coon. I have 2 brown classic tabby Maine Coons here; AC, who is 14-1/2 years old and Marilyn, who is 6 months; as well as several Maine Coon mixes. They are wonderful cats. Congratulations to you on being cat of the day!

KitCat
12-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Spencer you are a beautiful cat. What a lucky boy to get brushed every day! No wonder your coat looks so petable.

hardercy
12-14-2006, 09:28 AM
What a lovely color you are, Spencer! I love a large kitty -- heck, I like them all! Your family is so lucky to have two from the same litter. Congrats on your special day!

gini
12-14-2006, 09:32 AM
Of course your Mom is completely in love with you - you are ORANGE and absolutely beautiful.

Congratulations Spencer, you are a knockout!

Donnaj4962
12-14-2006, 10:10 AM
WOW! Spencer... you are one besutiful long haired orangie! And it sounds like you are very loved!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

Marigold2
12-14-2006, 10:38 AM
Dear Spencer,
I have a Maine Coon at home much like you. His name is Boscoe and he is 18lbs of fur and attitude. He has that same look on his face as you do. I am the king look, do my bidding. He he he
I am sure you are super cuddly and very loving. Your mommy sounds wonderful, buy hey you deserve it. I happen to think that Maine Coon cats are the cuddliest thing in the world. Have a great holiday you and your loving mommy.

cassiesmom
12-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Spencer the Red, you are simply magnificent. It sounds like you and your person have a wonderful, special relationship. I love your beautiful coat and extra-fluffy tail. Please have a very terrific day today as our deserving Cat-of-the-Day! Happy Holidays to you. I'm glad you and your brother got microchips. Wouldn't want you to get separated from your family should anything happen. Could you please ask your family to give you LOTS of petting of that stunning coat for me. Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

kb2yjx
12-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Hello Spencer!!! How wonderful to see such a handsome ORANGEMAN as our COTD!!!! Yes, it sure sounds like you have found the perfect forever home!!! And your Mommy sure does LOVE you!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Spencer you are such a charmer!!! ♥♥♥

I wouldn't be able to give you away!!! I love to plant some kisses on your sweet forehead. Maybe your mom would give you one or a dozen from me? :)

That is such a great picture of you. I'm so glad your mom shared it and you with us today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
12-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Yes Spencer, life is good indeed!!! What a special treat, getting to hear from your Mommy and from the big boy himself!:D Maybe it was a good thing you jumped in there. We proud Mommies do tend to go on and on about our heart critters:D And please tell her we know just what she means by that!;) I must say, I can understand how you so handily won over her heart! Wow, you are one magnificent Maine Coon and YOUR heart, as big as they come!:) What a wonderful, loving family you have been blessed with (human and furry) and how blessed are they to have you in their lives! Congratulations to you beautiful Spencerboy, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day! Congratulations sweetheart and hugs and kisses to you and your dear fursibs, Cleo and Stormy! I wish for you and your family a fun and love filled "top cat" day and a very happy holiday!:)

catmandu
12-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Spencer The Red you are such a Magnificent Big Cat.
You should be the Poster Cat advertising Maine Coons, I bet there would be a Big Demand as Maine Coon Cats are so Big, yet truly Gentle Cats.
The Found Cats and I are sending a Gentle Giant MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To SPENCER THE RED, COTD!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool: