PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays to Everyone!

furrykidsmother
12-13-2006, 07:07 PM
I am sorry that I have been away for so long. I am afraid that I don't have the opportunity at the moment to explain, but I have had a lot of hefty decisions to make and a lot of changes in my life. I think of you all daily and wish for you all a very Happy Holiday Season and the best for you all in the New Year! May all your wishes and dreams come true! I will check in when I can, but remember I wish you all the best!

moosmom
12-13-2006, 07:12 PM
furrykidsmother,

We miss you! I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Please pop in now and again to let us know you're okay.

((((HUGS))))

Donna

Dorothy39
12-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Thank-You for posting your " Wonderful Wishes "furrykidsmother~

Change can be a Postitive thing~ and I Wish YOU the very Best Holiday Season as well~ :o

kittycats_delight
12-13-2006, 07:21 PM
((((((((((((((((((((AMANDA)))))))))))))))))))))))) )

I was wondering where you had got to. I have missed you. Sorry you have had some difficult decision to make bust sometimes the things that are most difficult to get through are the most rewarding. Hope all your decision and changes make things easier and brighter for you.

I wish you, hubby and the furkids a very wonderful holiday season and can't wait to hear from you again.

(((((((((((((((((((((AMANDA))))))))))))))))))))))) )))
Love you girl. Remember I am always here if you need me.

Michelle & the girls

Laura's Babies
12-13-2006, 08:16 PM
May any changes be for the best and you be happy with the results.

kimlovescats
12-13-2006, 08:30 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! I pray that things get settled for you and in a positive way! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
12-14-2006, 12:04 AM
I hope that you'll have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year too.:) May the changes that you've made be for the best.:)