PDA

View Full Version : A few pictures of My Jackie Girl.

Dorothy39
12-13-2006, 05:39 PM
I'm soooo sorry that it's taken me so long to post "New Adventures and " New Photos" of my Jackie!!!

(Someone had to give a a gentle nudge ;) )

I promise you I won't turn this into a Novel (yawn), but trust me,at times I feel as though I'm" Gone With the Wind" :D Talk about Zoomies!!! :eek:

Let's just say that Jackie is "the only child" and is a "Hyper" Princess.

And, I've had to Jackie proof this house

To top things off nicely, We've noticed that Jackie has been "Whining" to go outside more often,(in the past few days) yet, didn't seem to relieve herself adaquately , oh no, she wanted outside again and again. :rolleyes: :eek:

It's time for another Vet visit~ So, we took her for another "look see' yesterday.

Oh Yeah, She's developed a Unrinary tract infection and is currently taking Clavamox twice daily. I'm lucky she takes her medicine so well too!!

"So, this will help me Mamma"?~ "Okay" :cool: She's doing fine, and We're grateful for that.

And of course, she is getting spoiled Rotton Folks~

A New *pink* minkie soft bed~ another bandanna` another toy.......... :rolleyes: :D

Here are just a few more pictures of her. Notice, no wrapped gifts underneath the tree~ :o
She'll be 13 weeks old on the 16th.

lizbud
12-13-2006, 05:52 PM
She is just precious. At 13 weeks, she is very much a baby. :D I'm so
glad you posted a few pictures. I wanted to ask you to to do just that. :)
I can believe she keeps you busy. Oh, and by the way, she does resemble
Raven (K9 soul)'s new puppy.

cyber-sibes
12-13-2006, 05:54 PM
;) There she is! She is so sweet! It will be nteresting to see pictures of her "fill up" that cage as she grows!

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-13-2006, 06:00 PM
She is adorable! Thanks for the pictures and update. :)

Almita
12-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Aww Kathy, Jackie is adorable! How cute, great pictures too!

borzoimom
12-13-2006, 06:05 PM
( you should have included a cuteness warning... lol).

M&M's Mommy
12-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Awww.. she's so adorable. I'll be sure to give you a little nudge next time, if that's all it takes to have such beautiful pictures of your little one :)

chocolatepuppy
12-13-2006, 06:26 PM
Jackie is such a sweetie! No presents under the tree here either. ;) I hope she's all better soon. :)

Dorothy39
12-13-2006, 06:40 PM
She is just precious. At 13 weeks, she is very much a baby. :D I'm so
glad you posted a few pictures. I wanted to ask you to to do just that. :)
I can believe she keeps you busy. Oh, and by the way, she does resemble
Raven (K9 soul)'s new puppy.
Yes, I've told Jess that :eek: :D

They look as though they could be *twins"!!! :cool:

Dorothy39
12-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Jackie is such a sweetie! No presents under the tree here either. ;) I hope she's all better soon. :)

I hope she will "feel" better soon too~She keeps me busy, and , side tracked all the time!!

This is my "first" ~ "No Presents" sitting underneath the Christmas Tree ~Christmas.

But, I do think I've received a "gift"~ :o

Alysser
12-13-2006, 06:45 PM
OMG, she's adorable!! Jackie is a beautiful name for the sweetheart. I think we need more pics soon. :D

Dorothy39
12-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Pet Talk keeps me going and going and going~ :D

Thank You Everyone!!!!!

Ginger's Mom
12-13-2006, 07:41 PM
She is adorable. I, too, was wondering when you were going to treat us to new pictures of that precious girl. Hope she is feeling better soon.

k9krazee
12-13-2006, 10:14 PM
I was just thinking of Jackie earlier today, so what a pleasant surprise this was :D She is so cute!

She also reminds me of my Jackie Loo when he was little. Gotta love those black 'n white-chested dogs :D

luvofallhorses
12-13-2006, 10:18 PM
She's such a beautiful girl! :) I love the white around her nose. :) give her a hug for me, please. :)

Dorothy39
12-13-2006, 10:26 PM
I'll be sure to GIVE my Jackie Lou a Big Pet Talk HUG!!

I often think of Your "Jackie Loo," k9krazee, when I call her , My Jackie Lou ;) I have a Jackie now~ :p

Luvofallhorses~ I love that little *ting* of White ~around her nose ~too!! It stands out , doesn't it!!!

Ginger's Mom~ I know she will be feeling better soon, she has me, and, I have Pet Talk~ It's a No Fail situation :D

K9soul
12-13-2006, 10:32 PM
What a cutie pie! She is about the same age as Raven, I think Raven is about a week older. I hope she's feeling better soon. What a sweet baby girl. I'm so glad you posted pictures of her :)

Vela
12-13-2006, 10:57 PM
Thanks for sharing those pics! She's such a sweet little baby. You puppy people are killing me!

K9karen
12-14-2006, 12:34 AM
OMG! I'm captivated!!! Mz Jackie is SO adorable!!! Hope she feels better by now!!! I love her!

k9krazee
12-14-2006, 10:03 AM
I often think of Your "Jackie Loo," k9krazee, when I call her , My Jackie Lou ;) I have a Jackie now~ :p

We should get the Jackie Loo/Lous together sometime ;)