PDA

View Full Version : More on Miss Tuxie

Laura's Babies
12-13-2006, 04:22 PM
There is NO way that beautiful girl can be anywhere near feral. She begs to be held, loves attention and being loved and kissed on and purrs louder than any cat I ever heard. All you have to do it touch her and that motor is going full speed. She had to be dumped after being loved and pampered, then they realized she had a "defect". She acts like she is starving for attention.

Mike talked to Sandra yesterday and she just couldn't believe what he was telling her about how we have been holding her and how affectionate she is, she was so certian that Miss Tuxie was 100% feral. I am going to meet her tomorrow with Mike, she is having fits to meet me and I am well armed with PICTURES of us holding that beautiful girl to show her and I have a good arguement that this girl is not/was not feral.

These are pictures of Rie holding her and she melted Ries heart too. As she said today, pictures of Miss Tuxie do not come anywhere near doing her justice in her beauty or personality. She was making happy feet on Ries shirt as she held her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2735-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2737-1-1.jpg

orangemm
12-13-2006, 04:26 PM
I LOVE a tuxie! And she is a beauty. Look how she snuggles, poor girl, she was starved for affection. Who could dump a precious animal like that?

What a sweet girl. :)

lvpets2002
12-13-2006, 04:32 PM
;) WoW what a cutie sweetie pie she is.. No I would say she is not A Feral Cat.. She is for sure a Needs Cat = for Attention.. :)

catmandu
12-13-2006, 04:45 PM
I would say that she was an abandoned or lost Cat, not a feral.
Espcially if she is that Friendly.
I know that Mr Scrappy and Mr Fluffy Angels have beem talking to Miss Tuxie, and asking her to turn on the charm!
We are pleased to see that this Tuxie with the Scrappy Nose will be getting a Furr Ever Home.

kimlovescats
12-13-2006, 07:26 PM
I must have missed the original story on Miss Tuxie, but she sure is beautiful! Thanks for all that you are doing for her! :)

phesina
12-13-2006, 08:39 PM
GORGEOUS... and definitely NOT feral. Bless you, Laura, for looking after her.

Pat

Bengalz
12-13-2006, 08:52 PM
She needs someone to love and it sure looks like she likes being in your company :) What a pretty little girl :D

Laura's Babies
12-14-2006, 08:51 AM
Kim, did you find her intro thread? Miss Tuxie is a CH kitty, very much like Amy was when she was younger. I can't believe she managed to survive out in the wild but we know that could change as she gets older. Mike is doing TNR work for Spay Baton Rouge and he spotted her and reconized what her problem was and set his heart on catching her. Sandra had never seen a CH kitty so Miss Tuxie was her first experience with one.

Gary, Mr Scrappy and Mr Fluffy Angels have taught her well on how to turn on the charm. Mike and I both are in love with her and would love to keep her (if we could only work that out!) and everyone that meets her falls in love with her. MIke has said all the time that she had her heart set on being caught and find a home so the angels have helped her by sending Mike to her to make that possiable.

rkidsrcats
12-14-2006, 09:04 AM
The Tribe thinks she's gorgeous.
And feral?..... puhleeze! :rolleyes: