PDA

View Full Version : DOG CARE!!!

puppylove11
06-16-2002, 06:50 PM
Everyone, Im starting a new buissness, called Christina's canine care, its DOG CARE!!! anyway, Im only a teen, but I love animals, and am great with them, I can't wait, I already have a few recruits, anyway, if any of u live in the bay area of ca then tell me if u ever need a dog sitter!!!! anyway, thanks, and reply your feed back, like if this is a good/bad idea, I probably wont make any money, I'll be rich by the end of the summer, or anything!!! speak ure mind!!!! :D :p :rolleyes: :eek: :D :cool:

wolf_Q
06-17-2002, 01:00 AM
That's great! Good luck. I need a job badly (ok so I just got one but it sucks...) and that's something I'd love to do. I have experience (watching McKinny, and I used to watch my friend's german shepard and shep/german shorthair mix, along with fish and a cockatiel.....also have watched my aunts dachie...) I'm just not sure how to really get involved in it. Lol do I just call the pet care businesses and ask them if they need to hire anyone?

Fuzzy317
06-17-2002, 01:15 AM
Actually, this coming weekend we may be looking for a pet-sitter. Our family would probably offer to help, but we have moved and are no longer "next door".

A road-trip to Georgia would be out of the question I am sure? :D

wolf_Q
06-17-2002, 01:27 AM
Fly me over there and I'll do it. LOL

DoggiesAreTheBest
06-17-2002, 06:22 AM
Scott, how long will you be gone? I may can get my brother to help you out. PM if you are interested.

Dixieland Dancer
06-17-2002, 09:43 AM
I am excited for you in your new business. My dream is open a Doggie Day Care and obedience training center. Having a hard time getting hubby on the same page though. :(

puppylove11
06-17-2002, 05:47 PM
thank u all of u, and keep replying

puppylove11
06-18-2002, 08:20 PM
keep replying, and thanks

puppylove11
06-20-2002, 11:33 PM
thanks, and yes a road trip to georgia is WAY out of question, LOL:D :p ;) anyway, thanks, and give me ure feedback!!!!!

labloverforever
06-24-2002, 07:02 PM
Oh, thats SUCH a great idea, U WILL B RICH BY END OF SUMMER, 2 bad I cant help u out, but I live in LA, CA....... anyway, thats so great, hope u get some buisness here on pettalk