PDA

View Full Version : Spotey the rebel is back, bigger and naughty and with company

madeguada
06-16-2002, 05:26 PM
Hello everybody :)
I just want to share some pictures that we took this weekend.
Now my babies are almost 3 months and they veryyy naughty.
We put names to them last month
the boy which was formely called Spotey now his full name is: Musti Gordito
and the girl is : Margarita Bonita
Musti is a cartoon name my hubby liked and the last names means little fat in spanish, and the last name of the girl means pretty.
As u can see the photos are blurry because there is no way u can make them still for more then 5 seconds. Margarita loves to poose but Musti is very active.
I hope u enjoy them as much we enjoyed taking them :)
If u want to see us, we are in the other albums.
here is the address
http://community.webshots.com/user/madeguada100
and the new photos are under the album call: New photos of Musti, Margarita and Capablanca

tuxluvr
06-16-2002, 09:20 PM
ooooooh...look at all the pink toesies and pink nosies and soft little cotton balls. I don't think I've ever seen a full litter of white kittens. So huggably sweet! Give them all a little love from me.

You have a beautiful little family there! They all look healthy and happy!

AmberLee
06-16-2002, 10:08 PM
Soooo cute!

rg_girlca
06-16-2002, 11:05 PM
Oh they are soooooooo adorable. It makes me want a new little kitty soooo much.

krazyaboutkatz
06-17-2002, 12:54 AM
Great pics. They are sooo adorable. You can really see the two different eye colors in these pics. The one with the tongue licking the nose is funny. Thanks for sharing.:)

06-17-2002, 03:47 AM
soooooooooo cute and adorable !!!
all that white furr !!!
never seen that before !!!!
and that mommy-cat looks so happy and proud about all her white furry kittens !!!!!
Everybody rush to those webshots !! You ain't seen that before !!

lynnestankard
06-17-2002, 06:42 AM
MADEGUADA - your cat and kittens are simply adorable. Haven't the babies grown? I love Musti's yellow/blue eye combination.
I bet they give you hours of fun.
Perhaps Musti has decided that digging up plant pots is very much a man's job!!!!:D :D

Lynne