PDA

View Full Version : My Really Cool Magic mugs!

cyber-sibes
12-13-2006, 09:52 AM
Looking for a cool gift idea? I had these amazing mugs made for my hubby, who is a tea drinker.

When the mugs are empty/cold, they look like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/cyber-sibes/other/Mugs-before.jpg
......But when you add HOT water......Presto!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/cyber-sibes/other/Mugs-after.jpg
Aren't these the greatest? :D Think he'll like them?

P.S. You can order them from www.clarkcolor.com They are called "Magic Mugs"

pitc9
12-13-2006, 09:55 AM
AHHHH!!!!
How COOL is that??! :D

Star and Sherman magicly appear before your eyes!

Oh Pat he'll love them!! If not... you can send them to me!!

borzoimom
12-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Oh wow! Where do the pictures come from? Are they ours or is it made in certain breeds only? ( borzoi stuff is almost impossible to get hold of..)

cyber-sibes
12-13-2006, 09:57 AM
Oh wow! Where do the pictures come from? Are they ours or is it made in certain breeds only? ( borzoi stuff is almost impossible to get hold of..)Nope, those are my babies. You e-mail a jpeg or send in a photo. Doesn't even have to be a dog! LOL!

Freedom
12-13-2006, 09:57 AM
Those are really great!

I have seen something like that, a Christmas tree and it gets lights when it gets hot. But I didn't realize you could have your own photos done up on a mug like that.

I bet someone makes lots of money this holiday season. Thanks for sharing the idea!

borzoimom
12-13-2006, 10:00 AM
Nope, those are my babies. You e-mail a jpeg or send in a photo. Doesn't even have to be a dog! LOL!
OH WOW!! ( TEEHEE..) ( searching for which pictures.. lol.. )

Husky_mom
12-13-2006, 12:37 PM
great AWESOME mugs!!!......I checked the site and they DO ship to ME!!!.....YAY!!! somehting I can get!!!.........

I donīt drink coffee but I still love them!!........maybe get a magic one for hubby and a "normal" one for the freaky one......hehe

Miss Z
12-13-2006, 12:59 PM
I've seen those before, they certainly are a very special gift, I'm sure he'll just love them. I mean, who couldn't love such cute faces every time you take a sip of tea? :D

LOL, I just had to add that I think it's really cool how you would drink tea from a mug. I suppose this is very English of me, but I will always think of tea in a cup and saucer! :p

Karen
12-13-2006, 01:29 PM
I've seen those before, they certainly are a very special gift, I'm sure he'll just love them. I mean, who couldn't love such cute faces every time you take a sip of tea? :D

LOL, I just had to add that I think it's really cool how you would drink tea from a mug. I suppose this is very English of me, but I will always think of tea in a cup and saucer! :p

It is VERY English of you! I do have cups and saucers, including very, very pretty ones handed down from great aunts, but drink my tea from whatever mug is handy! :) Cups and saucers are for special occassions here!

Husky_mom
12-13-2006, 01:34 PM
It is VERY English of you! I do have cups and saucers, including very, very pretty ones handed down from great aunts, but drink my tea from whatever mug is handy! :) Cups and saucers are for special occassions here!

true very true.........down here we even drink tea from a glass!!.....LOL

sumbirdy
12-13-2006, 01:51 PM
AHHHH!!!
Want one...want one...want one...

buttercup132
12-13-2006, 02:04 PM
That is way cool! I think I will have to order a few.

luvofallhorses
12-13-2006, 02:50 PM
those are awesome! :D

kimlovescats
12-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Now that is one cool / hot gift! ;)

Suki Wingy
12-13-2006, 03:05 PM
that's awsome! So it's a surprise which pup you're gonna get every time. :)

chocolatepuppy
12-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Those are cool! :cool: I'm sure your hubby will love them! :D

Dorothy39
12-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Now that is one cool / hot gift! ;)

YES IT IS, says Dorothy39!!

Thank-you for sharing that link cyber-sibes!!

Your Hubby will just LOVE it!!!

as for me:

Wow, a gift for someone who has "everything"!! :cool:

Ginger's Mom
12-13-2006, 07:36 PM
Great mugs! Your husband is going to love those, especially since he is away from the pups (any you ;) ).

cyber-sibes
12-13-2006, 07:51 PM
... especially since he is away from the pups (any you ;) ). :D That's what I thought, too. He printed out their pictures and has them hanging in his office. We talk every day, but he says he really misses the fuzzbutts! This is going to be such a nice surprise. As the years roll on, it gets harder to come up with surprise gifts. :rolleyes:

Alysser
12-13-2006, 07:58 PM
How cool is that! He'll be like "Thanks for the plain black mugs.." and then when he drinks his coffee i'm sure he'll be very surprised! Those are great gifts, your Hubby will love them! :D I want one now!

shais_mom
12-14-2006, 12:06 AM
those are very cool!
update -
I ordered one for my brother in law - I couldn't figger out what else to get him.
It won't get here for Christmas but I can always give him an I-O-U! ;) He can open it on New Years!

cloverfdx
12-14-2006, 04:01 AM
Those mugs are great :D... what a thoughtful gift.

Pam
12-14-2006, 05:49 AM
VERY COOL !! :cool:

lvpets2002
12-14-2006, 11:23 AM
:eek: Oh WoW they are the greatest.. I love them..

cyber-sibes
12-14-2006, 02:45 PM
I ordered one for my brother in law - I couldn't figger out what else to get him.
It won't get here for Christmas but I can always give him an I-O-U! ;) He can open it on New Years!You might be surprised - it was shipped to me much quicker than I expected. Hope he likes his, too. :)

GreyhoundGirl
12-14-2006, 02:49 PM
WOW! That's awesome! You can't even see a speck of it coming. They are REALLY good... Might just appear on my Christmas list... Who knows?

You'd better not tell him. Then you can post a video of his face when it changes... I can see it now... :p

kimboe
12-15-2006, 01:27 AM
Those are the coolest mugs ever! And it didn't take a long time to upload..hehehehe
I want to get one of those cool mugs, And have Camen on it :D

jackmilliesmom
12-15-2006, 06:09 AM
I drink my tea from a mug - the only way to have it - but my mug would be twice the size of that and only a tiny drop of milk so by the time you get to the end it is still hot - mmmmmmmmm - tea and toast - back in a bit have to go.....

jackmilliesmom
12-15-2006, 06:12 AM
mmmmmmmm just made some toast and some tea - its wet and miserable outside so thinking about tea made me want some - so have it and I am happy now....... try it in a mug you will never have a cup again I promise.