A cream colored kitten,domestic shorthair it's name would be:
1.Froffy
2.CreamSicle
3.Frita
4.Brownie
5.MoonDrop
6.Halo
7.Charm

What about you? What would your dream breed be? And the names?

ILOVECINDER
06-25-2002, 07:31 PM
i would love to get a norwegian forest, a scottish fold, a california spangled, or any kind of silver cat! as for the names, probably these...cerulean, ella, candy, chanel, belle, or ciara. that's all i could think of right now though i probably like more names than just those :D.

-ilovecinder

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-25-2002, 09:55 PM
i have my dream kitten/kittens.... :D :D :D

yorkster
06-25-2002, 11:01 PM
I have my dream kitties also :)
But I would like another. I love orange cats (which is what both of mine are now). I would like another orange OR a gray/blue kitty.
I like the names Milo, George or Atticus for a boy, Lilly or Olivia for a girl kitty. :rolleyes: ;)
Of course names can always change when you get them home and see their personalities!

cutie_chica
06-26-2002, 04:38 PM
If I could have a dream kitty it would be a twin of my kitty now so Princess would have a cat she can actully get along with :) But, besides that, it woud be a white pursian with golden eyes, and a soft purr..... and good around ppl and other kittys her name would be moonbeam :) But I love my kitty Princess the most!

lil.kitty.kizzez
07-02-2002, 07:12 PM
my dream kitty is my very own chocolate-point ragdoll, named Sapphire. if i were to get another kitty, i would want a cream-colored one which i would lovingly name VANILLA! :)

KittenCloudSprinkles
07-03-2002, 08:10 AM
It's fun coming up with a dream kitty...But when you already have one...I think they are your REAL dream kitties. :)

Former User
07-03-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by KittenCloudSprinkles
It's fun coming up with a dream kitty...But when you already have one...I think they are your REAL dream kitties. :)

Yup, Casper and Kitty sure are my dream kitties... :)

07-03-2002, 08:29 AM
My dream cat ??? black , huge and lazy !!!
His name ??? SYDNEY of course :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !

Randi
07-03-2002, 08:54 AM
My dream cat has always been a classic brown or grey tabby - someone like Meow (May 3.), Kitty or Eddy (C.C.'s mum) - but of course Fister is my dream cat NOW! :D

Uabassoon
07-04-2002, 04:21 AM
That's a hard one. My cats couldn't be any better. But if I could have another cat I would love a Singapura, Aby, Snowshoe or Ragdoll, or whatever cute kitty I see at Petsmart.

Sam's My Baby
07-05-2002, 10:50 AM
My dream cat would be a Siamese cat..but my cat is my dream cat now.:)

Jme3
08-03-2002, 02:54 PM
I would have an Aby, but I already have a calico and I won't be able to get another one. Plus I like my Calico Ginger VERY much. If the Aby was a girl, I'd name it Ruby. If the Aby was a boy I don't know what I would name it. I would either want a silver or
ruddy color. Maybe Fawn. ;)