PDA

View Full Version : Someone has a birthday coming up!!

slleipnir
06-16-2002, 11:19 AM
Josie!! Shes turning 4 on the 27th of June!! Her's getten so old..If I took her to DQ to get some vinalla ice cream, as a special treat, would that be bad for her??

CountryWolf07
06-16-2002, 11:32 AM
I don't think that'd be bad to give Josie an ice cream.. I've seen many owners at DQ do the same thing.. - Rachel

mugsy
06-16-2002, 12:59 PM
We do it with ours all the time and they love it.

Dixieland Dancer
06-16-2002, 01:32 PM
Dixie is very finicky about her ice cream. She will not eat DQ vanilla unless we put a touch of caramel on it. :eek: Then she gobbles the whole thing down. But Dusty eats anything.

And Josie and I share something special. Our birthday is on the same day!!! :D It will be easy to remember hers but I think I have a few years on her. Like almost 40. :eek:

Cincy'sMom
06-16-2002, 03:31 PM
Both my girls love ice cream! There is a place down the road from us that has the cutest "doggie bowls"....soft serve vanilla, with candy eyes and dog biscuit ears! They love it! I think ice cream is a great birthday treat for Jo!

ramanth
06-16-2002, 08:25 PM
If I stop by the local Ice Cream shop and get myself some ice cream but not her a frosty treat, I'm in BIG trouble. ;) :D

wolf_Q
06-17-2002, 02:28 AM
I think I remember my mom giving Smokey ice cream once....actually I believe she dropped her cone on the floor...he promptly proceeded to eat it then vomit it back up on the floor...in a little less ice cream form. This was in the car too. Ick.

What a charming post there. Anyway, happy birthday Josie!

Reggie's was back on March 12th, and Smokey's was February 13th. I found out that my sister's westie, Mckinny was born on March 9th, and my friends german shorthair was born on March 14th (of the same year as Mckinny). So a close doggy birthday radius. It's funny that McKinny and Lady are only 5 days apart, but Mckinny is half the size of Smokey, and Lady is bigger then Reggie!

slleipnir
06-17-2002, 06:06 AM
Thanks for being so..mm..informative? lol jk. Last summer, we went to DQ and Jo was with ya, they gave her a free little scoop or w/e, she took 2 licks, then a slirp and it was gone. It was kinda funny, she was sorta like a little suction cup

Ann
06-17-2002, 06:29 AM
I'm sure the icecream wouldn't be bad for her! A big early congrats to Josie :)

anna_66
06-17-2002, 07:56 AM
No, a little icecream never hurt anyone!