PDA

View Full Version : Another Sprocket update!

Trinityagain
12-11-2006, 10:06 AM
Sprocket will have a new home as of this Wednesday! I work at a university and one of our grad students and his girlfriend are going to adopt Sprocket. They already have one cat and decided he needs a friend. The best part of this? I get to bring Sprocket to work with me Wednesday morning for a few hours and they will pick him up here...so I'll have an office mate on Wednesday. Have to remember to bring my camera with me! The student is a good guy and I will be able to get updates to make sure Sprocket is doing well. I am so happy...but I'll definitely miss him. How do you guys who foster handle the separation? It has only been a week and I know I'm going to cry like crazy... :(

Laura's Babies
12-11-2006, 01:28 PM
I cry like a baby everytime I have to turn one over to someone else so you are not alone with those tears.

orangemm
12-11-2006, 04:24 PM
I don't know how you guys do it :( , I'd be a weeping & wailing mess.

But, it's good that he's getting a furrever home with someone who cares. :)

catmandu
12-11-2006, 06:30 PM
I know what you mean as I would have loved to keep Tubster, Scout , Gary , Elizabeth , The Tabby Cat whose name I forget, and Scratchier.
All are doing well in Foster Homes, as at my agr and health, I am at the limit for New Cats.
You have to be pleased that you got Sprocket a fine New Home with someone who will love and cherish him.
Ragnar was one I really wanted too, he was a Bear Of A Cat with a heart of gold.
But we cant keep them all, we have to share the love.
Great News, and Bless You for helping Sprocket.

Trinityagain
12-12-2006, 11:16 AM
We have a small tree in the main office here and Santa left a gift bag for Sprocket! So when Sprocket goes to his new meomy and daddy on Thursday he will be taking treats and stuff to share with his new brother, Tango! That is so cool! I absolutely love my office mates, they are the best people in the world!

lvpets2002
12-12-2006, 04:35 PM
:) Just think of the good FurrEver home Sprocket will have.. Congrats Sprocket..

Trinityagain
12-14-2006, 09:28 AM
:( :( :( Sprocket left about an hour ago with his new mommy. I sat here in my office and just held him for the longest time. I know he will have a good home and be well loved but....I did make sure they know to send me pictures and updates!

Here we are in my office this morning...