PDA

View Full Version : Update On Olney Rescue Update 12/12/06

Reachoutrescue
12-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Well, the kittens are doing well. One was adopted last night to a very nice family located not too far from us. The lil' Flame Point looks a lot better today. He is very playful and sweet. He may have ringworm (go figure!), so I have him in a seperate cage. The other two are doing well and are so so sweet. As for the pups, well, Hope, the Beagle mix is being adopted next week after her surgery and shots. They are a nice family. They have two boys and a fenced in yard, she will be happy there. The two Rottie mixes, well it is not good. I posted about them in Dog General. Please read it if you can. I am so saddened by this out come. I will update more when I know more about the pups. Thanks everybody.

kimlovescats
12-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Congrats on the new homes. I hate to hear there is bad news about the pups ... I'm heading over to dog general. :confused:

catmandu
12-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Congratulations on the rehoming of those Kittens, and we are praying hard for those Dear Puppies.
I hope that they can be helped.

Reachoutrescue
12-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Thank you for your kind words everybody. We will find out in the morning. I will post the results in Dog General as soon as I know something.

Reachoutrescue
12-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Udate on puppies in Dog General...not good.