PDA

View Full Version : Dilute Calicos

KittenCloudSprinkles
06-16-2002, 08:41 AM
I love my kitty...Her name is Fritz...Odd one yes. But oh well. She reallly shy!:( I want her to be more outgoing! Like Odie my orange tabby.:p Do you have any methods of how to get Fritz more outgoing? I don't know why she is so scared! When I try to pet her head she ducks down!!!:eek:

I_love_cats
06-16-2002, 08:47 AM
I have the same problem with my Tortie girl, she act scared all the time and when I touch her face she runs off. Very nervous of stranger and runs off when some knocks at the door. Her personality change since she been fix. It could be that something happened before you got her but let her come to you when she is ready. Some cats are more nervous then others, it will take time. Good luck!!!

KittenCloudSprinkles
06-16-2002, 09:38 AM
She seems to be very scared now:( I wish she weren't. She is a little more outgoing lately. I think I just need to interduce her to other people and give them loooooooots of love!:D That might make them more friendly!:cool: I hope.;) ;) ;) ;) Maybe she will be better. I can't say she's been like that since she got fixed...She was always a bit jittery.