PDA

View Full Version : Hope Simone in the news!!!

kb2yjx
12-11-2006, 07:21 AM
Yesterday, Barry and I took Hope Simone to a shelter fundraiser, Photos with Santa. A photographer arrived, and took her(mine,too)photo. If you want to take a look, go to www.thnt.com, to the front page. On the side bar, click photography, then click photo gallery, then the photo of the dog with Santa. Hope Simone is the # 6 photo. She has grown up, but is till rather small for 8 months!!! Sandra

Killearn Kitties
12-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Oh what a wonderful photo! :D :D Nice to meet you both. Was little Hope Simone not keen on actually having her photo taken with Santa then?

kb2yjx
12-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Actually, Hope Simone was very good with Santa, this photo was taken after, while we were waiting for the Santa photo to be printed.

Killearn Kitties
12-11-2006, 07:42 AM
What a clever girl! Hope Santa gave her a good present! ;)

catmandu
12-11-2006, 09:40 AM
Three Cheers For Hope Simone And Sandra!!!!
That Would Be A Red Letter Day If I Got A Picture Of One Of The Found Cats Into The News.
The Found Cats Are Sending Concatulations To Dear Little Hope Simone!!!
From A Little Stray To A Media Star, In Less Than A Year.
America Truly Is The Land Of Oppurtunity!!
This Is A Happy Day On Pet Talk.

Freedom
12-11-2006, 10:00 AM
That is so nice. It is a great fund raiser, we do that here in East Providence, also. Thanks for showing us all these nice shots!

Sandra

kimlovescats
12-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Congratulations! That is such an adorable picture of you both!!! :D

lvpets2002
12-11-2006, 11:19 AM
;) How so sweet & adorable.. My Taccoa & Autumn got their pictures taken Saturday also with Santa at our Vet's Office.. Get pics soon..

Randi
12-11-2006, 11:50 AM
What a wonderful photo - of both of you. :) I'm sure Hope Simone will get something extra in her stocking for Christmas. :D

kb2yjx
12-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Not only will Hope Simone get something EXTRA in her Christmas Stocking, she got an extra treat or two yesterday!! Hope Simone, as small as she is, LIVES to eat!!!

phesina
12-11-2006, 07:30 PM
What a great photo, with such great models!

Pat

catmandu
12-12-2006, 09:49 AM
The Pet Angels posted this on the Celestial Bullentin Board, and everyone is so pleased that Hope and her Proud Meowmie made the news.
They love to see a once hungry scraed stray come so far in less than a yera thanks to the kindness of a Guardian giving her a second chance at a Furr Ever Home.
There was a toast for Hope Simone and Sandra in St Thomas where the Angels are gathering this week.
Con Cat Ulations to Hope Simone and Sandra.

catmandu
12-13-2006, 03:54 PM
The Pet Angels posted this on the Celestial Bullentin Board, and everyone is so pleased that Hope and her Proud Meowmie made the news.
They love to see a once hungry scraed stray come so far in less than a yera thanks to the kindness of a Guardian giving her a second chance at a Furr Ever Home.
There was a toast for Hope Simone and Sandra in St Thomas where the Angels are agthering this week.
Con Cat Ulations to Hope Simone and Sandra.
I showed this to the Found Cats and said if Hope Simone is brave enough to see Santa, then they should be too!
I thought taht would shame them, but there were still no volunteers.
Scardey Cats!!!

kb2yjx
12-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Actually, Hope Simone was the smallest cat at the shelter when she had her Santa photo taken!! And I think she was the bravest, too!!! AND, very well behaved!! Nothing like she is at home!!! Gary, maybe NEXT year, some of the Found Cats will " volunteer " to have their photo taken with you know who(throw in a few treats, and they ALL will want to go!!!)!

catmandu
12-13-2006, 05:17 PM
I would dearly love to take JJJ3, but by the time we got there, they would have to hose him off.
The last times he went on a Vet Trip, he needed Depends!!
Joey The Poo!!!!
I wonder if Precious would be game?