PDA

View Full Version : Kelly

Barbiecat
12-11-2006, 06:35 AM
You sure are a pretty cat! I can understand your "dark moods", my cat seems to have them, too. I also just let him cool off and all is well.

Enjoy your special day.

mom2lotsacats
12-11-2006, 06:42 AM
Kelly,
What a beautiful cat you are! The pose you're doing in this picture is so cute. You sound like a very sweet kitty. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

kb2yjx
12-11-2006, 07:17 AM
Kelly is just reminding us that S-T-R-E-t-C-H-I-N-G is such a good thing to do!! What a beauty you are!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

catmandu
12-11-2006, 09:31 AM
What a Happy, Joyful Little Cat doing her exercises on her Patio.
A Fit Cats a Happy Cat.
And such a Friendly Lpa Cat too, Kelly must be a joy to have as a Companion and a joy to be around.
The Found Cats All send a Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Kosmic Kelly COTD.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
12-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Kelly is precious! I love the photo of her taking a B-I-G stretch! How sweet that she tells people she wants to occupy their laps! I don't believe I've ever met a cat from South Africa before and it is my pleasure to make her cyber-acquaintance today. I have a friend from church who has travelled there and she said it is very beautiful. Please ask your human to make a lap for you on my behalf. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, pretty Kelly!

lvpets2002
12-11-2006, 11:13 AM
;) ;) You are so adorable.. Oh yes that stretch feels so good.. Here is a tumm tumm rubb.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty snacks..

Barbara
12-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Kelly can i come to visit you? I would love so much to have you on my lap. You just have to relax if you see Miz Kelly on her steps doing the big stretch :D

momoffuzzyfaces
12-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Kelly you are so adorable!!! I think you could give "cute" lessons to other cats!!! ♥♥♥

Your wonderful picture sure made me grin today!!! :D See, still grinning!!! ;)
I'm so glad your family shared it and you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

KitCat
12-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Kelly, I want to rub your belly!

Donnaj4962
12-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Sweet Kelly, with the upside down face and stretched out belly.... for all to see and rub, rub, rub!!!!!

You are gorgeous, your markings are beautiful! You can come sit in my lap any day!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

blue girl
12-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Kelly, oh, how I would love to give you tummy rubs!! You look so cute and content sprawled out on the floor like that, its no wonder your family can't resist you! You have such an angelic face, I can't imagine you ever giving the 'evil eye', but I'm sure you don't mean anything by it.
You are a very lucky girl and its been great getting to know you. Maybe someday I'll get the chance to have you sit on my lap and welcome me into your home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
12-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Hi there beautiful Kelly! That's one awesome strrrrrrrrrrrrch you've got going on there!:D Makes me want to head off to my yoga class! Oh, what a gorgeous girl you are Kelly and what a personality!:D A girl of two faces I understand? One day the consummate lap cat then wham, your evil twin makes an appearance! :eek::D Well, a girl's gotta keep her humans guessing, right Kelly?:p But you can't fool us, you're a total softie at heart!:) Congratulations to our most precious Cat of the Day, Kelly! Forget those scary ghosts and enjoy your day in the spotlight and a nice, warm lap tonight!:) Hugs and kisses to you!

manda_moo87
12-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Hehehe... that tummy is SO tempting to rub!