PDA

View Full Version : Foster update 12-10-06

jenluckenbach
12-10-2006, 06:52 PM
No adoptions today. :(

I left Blizzard (Precious, the white one) and Lotus (orange Lucas look-a-like female) at Petsmart today in the hopes of them finding a home in time for Christmas.

I brought home with me a beautiful black lady who has been at the adoption center too long. :( Her name is Mystique.
http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/PA02/PA02.7100429-1-pn.jpg
This is her petfinder photo. I will be working on getting new ones.

And of course Chip and Dale came back home here. (VERY difficult to pry Chip away from catnapper. :rolleyes: )

Next Sunday we will try again.

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2006, 07:01 PM
I'm sorry to hear that there weren't any adoptions today.:( I can't believe that Chip and Dale were overlooked.
Mystique sure is a beauty and hopefully she'll be able to find a new home soon. I hope that next Sunday things will go better.:)

catmandu
12-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Thtas sad that no one was chosen, Jen.
And I too find it hard to believe that Chip and Dale did not win someones heart.
They are so incredible, I thought that we be chosen right away.
Great Cats of the Future, and there for the adopting.

orangemm
12-11-2006, 04:30 AM
Maybe people are just too caught up in the holidays to contemplate adoption right now? And, remember most of the animal welfare groups always advise against giving an animal for a gift, esp. a surprise gift.

I can't imagine anyone passing up Chip & Dale! (I'm sure Kim is waiting in the wings if no one snags Chip! ;) ;) )