PDA

View Full Version : I need tech help!

Giselle
12-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Okay, so I figured out that it's not Photobucket. For some reason, my laptop won't allow me to upload pictures, neither through Photobucket or Tiny Pic or even as an attachment. It has also been on the fritz lately, but everytime I run a virus scan, nothing comes up. Anybody got any ideas??

sparks19
12-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Have you run anything against spyware?

Try Adaware.... it is free and does a decent job of getting rid of most stuff. Hopefully it is not in your registry or it will be a lot of work to get rid of it or you are gonna have to reformat the computer

Kfamr
12-09-2006, 10:09 PM
This is the only thing I can think of if it isn't a virus/spyware.

Go to your internet options. Click on Advanced.
Scroll down until you find Multimedia. Make sure all of the boxes are checked.

Giselle
12-10-2006, 01:20 AM
Agh. I really think it's something virus-y. I can't find the Multimedia box you were talking about, Kay, but I checked out all the boxes and everything's checked.

So assuming it's some type of virus.. What do I do?? FWIW, I have McAfee. :confused:

borzoimom
12-10-2006, 06:36 AM
Okay, so I figured out that it's not Photobucket. For some reason, my laptop won't allow me to upload pictures, neither through Photobucket or Tiny Pic or even as an attachment. It has also been on the fritz lately, but everytime I run a virus scan, nothing comes up. Anybody got any ideas??
Because of the ads, both can have ads that are uh suggestive- and if your computer security settings are too high, it will not allow the page to display. Open you Internet explorer to tools to internet options, to the privacy tab, and change the bar.

Giselle
12-11-2006, 10:41 PM
*bangs head on desk* Okay. Everything's fine and dandy now. I swear a computer is like a body. Give it some time and it heals itself :p But if anybody would like to chime in and give their opinion, your ideas are much appreciated. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to 'puters :D