PDA

View Full Version : News on Leda

jenluckenbach
12-09-2006, 04:54 PM
I have another possible adopter for Leda. A gentleman, lives alone, but whose girlfriend also loves cats. Most importantly she will be an ONLY. And he seems to understand that she will be afraid at first.

He isn't going to visit until a week from today due to conficting schedules, but a nibble is a nibble. It is always nice to have hope.

Leda is such a love-bug, she deserves a home of her own. Hopefully this will be it.

no new photos, sorry, she's been avoiding the terrors that I commonly call Chip and Dale. (LOL)

orangemm
12-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Oh Jen, maybe a Christmas miracle will happen for Leda. It's good the man knows she is 'offish' at first. I hope his lady friend will help Leda's cause...

Karen
12-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Good to see you posting Jen after hearing of the rwohouses in Allentown that collapsed.

This situation sounds ideal for loving Leda - maybe she will have a new home for the holidays? We'll keep our fingers crosssed for the big meeting ...

catmandu
12-09-2006, 07:03 PM
A Furr Ever Home for Leda , would be so great, and we hope that this gentleman will be the Guardian that Leda needs so badly on a premanant basis.

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2006, 02:57 AM
I sure hope that everything will work out for her this time. All fingers and paws are crossed here.:)

jazzcat
12-10-2006, 11:11 AM
I really hope this pans out Jen!!! Best of luck!

Lizzie
12-10-2006, 05:27 PM
I hope this works out for Leda. Even though you've reassured me many times that she's no trouble to you, I still feel a nagging sense of guilt for leaving her with you. I'm glad she ignores the terrible two and isn't mean to them.