They tell you to look at the camera:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/NakIICurtainFrameBW3.jpg

They then tell you to look to the right of the camera:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/NakIICurtainFrameBW2.jpg

Then they want you to look off to the distance:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/NakIICurtainFrameColour.jpg

They take silly artsy pictures :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/NakIIFrameModel.jpg

And if I get a break, I check my emails from all my fans. Can you believe they haven't provided me with a flat screen yet?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/NakIICompModel.jpg

And sometimes I get sent flowers (send catnip, not flowers, dammit! :rolleyes: ):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/NakIINakFlowers.jpg

continued....

Russian Blue
12-09-2006, 03:47 PM
In the end, the work is very tiring:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/NakIIFrameRobBack.jpg

But, they do provide transportation between photo sets. It's not a fast mode, but it gets me there:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/NakIIFrameRobBack2.jpg

*sigh* It's so hard finding good perks in my industry. Time to check the job ads. ;)

Zippy
12-09-2006, 04:04 PM
LOL for the last picture.That is how Pumpkin rides on me sometimes.
Great pictures. :D

Vio&Juni
12-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh, it's so good to see pictures of your life, Nakita.

I love those emerald eyes :)

critter crazy
12-09-2006, 04:45 PM
OMG!! That last pic is just great!! that is Loki's Favorite spot on me!! he he he he!! Glad to see i dont own the only cat that does that!!

jenluckenbach
12-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Ah Nakita, beautiful as always. :)

Killearn Kitties
12-09-2006, 04:56 PM
*sigh* Life is never easy for a supermodel, sweetheart.
Thank you for giving your fans this photoshoot!

orangemm
12-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Ah, Nakita, so nice to see your lovely self! You are certainly a top model, probably always in demand for your photoshoot.

Your coat is silky, your eyes are glowing, you are a true beauty!

She is amazing.

Danegirl2208
12-09-2006, 05:18 PM
wow!! She is absolutly stunning! Wow.. :eek: Great pictures! She looks like a natural!

Bengalz
12-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Ah Nakita, only the best make it look so easy :D and you are the best :D Stunning, as always, little one :)

Head bumpies and nose kisses from your adoring fan,
Eve

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Ah, beautiful Nakita, what a tough life you lead. ;) :D

heidiv
12-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Oh Nakita! There isn't words for your wonderful photo shoot!! You are as always the most beautiful little girl that I have ever seen......... You should have been in Peoples Most Beautiful Kitties!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!

Just out of curiosity if you don't mind where did you find her???? I have looked on line at this breed type and I still haven't seen one of the kitties that as spellbounding as her....... Was she a rescue or did you find her through a breeder???? Do you happen to have kitten pictures of her??? I am amazed by her so because my little Paris girls mommie was a russian blue... And I think this will be one of the next breeds I will look into getting.

Are their characteristics as in temperment and dispostion a lot like a siamese or are they much more active or less active????

She is wonderful little girl!

moosmom
12-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Oh Nakita, you are one spectacular beauty. Your eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen!

You would think your hoomans would provide you with a flat screen, considering your star status. Think they'll go for a laptop??

PS, I'm having some premium catnip from my "source" in Michigan sent to me. I'll be sure to send some along for the holidays. Just PM me with your address. ;)

May I have your autograph please???

shais_mom
12-10-2006, 12:28 AM
great pics as always!!!
In the first one of her and Robb I couldn't figger out where his head was!!!
LOL

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2006, 02:55 AM
What a wonderful photo shoot.:) Nakita has got to be the most gorgeous Russian Blue that I've ever seen and I've seen many of them at cat shows.:)

CultureJunky
12-10-2006, 07:52 AM
I simply cannot describe how much Nakita takes my breath away every time I see her, I am simply captivated by her immense beauty. She is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!

jazzcat
12-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous girl!!! Lovely to see you again Nakita!

Barbara
12-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Hi Nakita,
Tigris here. I suppose it is because you are a super model that you look so slim. Love to see these emerald greens :)
Purrs
Tigris

lady_zana
12-10-2006, 12:10 PM
What big eyes you have, beautiful little model! She's a lovely kitty - I'm swept away by those green eyes and that lovely soft-looking fur :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-10-2006, 01:58 PM
I simply cannot describe how much Nakita takes my breath away every time I see her, I am simply captivated by her immense beauty. She is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!

AMEN to that!!! Nakita is unique!

buttercup132
12-10-2006, 04:01 PM
What a pretty girl!
She looks like a natural :)

Lizzie
12-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Absolutely fabulous! The photographs and Nakita. Those eyes of hers are spectacular, they are so huge and very green. They need a special segment in Vogue for cats like this.

Russian Blue
12-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Thanks for your response guys! I'm so glad you enjoyed the pictures! :)

Just out of curiosity if you don't mind where did you find her???? I have looked on line at this breed type and I still haven't seen one of the kitties that as spellbounding as her....... Was she a rescue or did you find her through a breeder???? Do you happen to have kitten pictures of her???

It all started when we were moving into a house and I knew I wanted a cat to complete the home. ;) I had been 'catless' for quite awhile because of school and constant moving but I knew I needed a cat as soon as I settled down.

Rob, on the other hand, was not very fond of cats. He actually didn't have any experience with them and saw them as being an additional expense, more food bills, furballs etc. :rolleyes: We were searching the internet one day and Rob came across the Russian Blue breed profile. He was in love. :D So, if he was in love with a CAT, I was going to get that cat...it was my chance.

As soon as Nakita came home, she stole Rob's heart. Well, she stole mine too, but any cat would easily do that! We spent a good 6 months speaking with breeders and finally Nakita came home.

In one word, she's the most graceful and sleek cat I have ever owned. She will jump on a ledge and never knock anything over. She walks almost everywhere yet nothing has ever been broken. Plus, she is the most easily trained cat (or am I the most easily trained owner). ;)

Russian Blues are usually more reserved, quiet but curious. Nakita though is not as reserved as some Russian Blues, curiousity always gets her and she loves attention! She's also only pet quality (in breeding terms). Among other things, her ears are not the right size or location, her fur not as thick but I find her absolutely purrfect. As others have said, she really does have a unique look to her that I haven't seen in other cats of her breed. Actually, I like her look better than the purebreds I have seen at show.;)

I'm not sure if you know, but Russian Blues at one point were bred with Siamese to strengthen the line. And when Nakita wants something, I'm sure I can hear the 'Siamese' in the meow! I grew up with a Siamese cat as a child, so Nakita is a good combo of what Rob and I wanted in a cat.

Also, the breed is very devoted to their human owners. She ownes both Rob and I equally. ;) I'll see if I can pull up some Nakita kitten pictures for you.

captain
12-10-2006, 10:24 PM
OMGoodness - Nakita - you sure are the most beautiful model I have ever seen.

I just can't believe the conditions you have to work under ......... no flat screen, human transportation .......... and making you pose in the sun - JUST SHOCKING.

The number for the Cat Model Union is 1234-567-89. Please call them and report this shocking treatment ...

P.S. Great pics Kass ..... :D

Cataholic
12-10-2006, 10:41 PM
{swoon}. More {swoon}. Even more {swoon}.

Nakita, you are the most beautiful of cats. What makes you a top model is your ability to cast your lovliness all over despite such deplorable conditions. At least with your current mode of transport you have small worries about the cost of petro. (Do Robs run on corn these days? :D ).

Great pics, Kass.

Edwina's Secretary
12-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Look at those long, long, beautiful legs........................

You models are all alike...gorgeous eyes, silky hair, legs that go all the way to the ground....

sigh......

ramanth
12-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Oh Nakita, it is ILLEGAL how you take my breath away.

Gorgeous photos Kass and I LOVE the card. :D

catlover4ever
12-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Nakita...the most beautiful Russian model I have ever laid eyes on. :)

wolflady
12-11-2006, 03:27 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth! :D Nakita is stunning as always.

Kass, it's funny you mention that you like her look better than the purebreds of her breed, because I think so too! Whenever I'm at a cat show, I always wonder why they don't look as stunning as our Nakita! ;)

**hugs**

Abby&Buddy'sMom
12-11-2006, 03:27 PM
It is ALWAYS a treat to see the beauty that is Nakita. She is so unique in her beauty, as she always somehow reminds me of a sweet baby koala bear. I think it is her cute velvety nose :)

Dorothy39
12-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Nakita~

You are a Beautiful Russian Blue (sorry honey, that's a fact)

And to think I "could " of had your personal Autograph~ :eek:

Your're Soooo Beautiful !!!! Ahhh, FAME~ :o

heidiv
12-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Also, the breed is very devoted to their human owners. She ownes both Rob and I equally. ;) I'll see if I can pull up some Nakita kitten pictures for you.

Yeah I am so excited! I am so interested to see her little. Well I will continue to see if I can find a russian blue rescue. I think she is more beautiful than the breed standard ;) I love her little ears and her wonderful green eyes she is amazing........ My little Paris has those BIG eyes like Nakita but hers are very blue....... she is very thin even after she has been spayed already??? But her foster mom said her mother was very sleek and thin she also didn't get real big. Very fine bone features. I just love her as I do all of my kitties but its her big personality that get me I think..... I have to say that my dad had always been a DOG person up to a year or so. I had lost my siamese/himalayan cross and I was looking for another siamese or ragdoll and I found Chloe and her older sister Kiki and my dad said that he wanted me to go and look so I did and I brought her home for him and he is now totally in love with her and most all siamese its funny how cats can change the way people who really don't know them!!!!! I think if people who say they don't like cats would give them a year of their life more people would make a point out of having one of them in there life everyday!! My husband is sold on them he has become a cat guy ONLY!! ;) ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-08-2007, 05:44 AM
Nakita is at the "Rainbow Bridge" now. I digged up this old thread thanks to Kristen.

Sweetheart Nakita, we will all miss you VERY much at PT :( . It was always a real treat to see pics of you! Have fun at the RB :)

catmandu
01-08-2007, 09:56 AM
And Nakitas with the Pet Angel Army in Nassau , Bahamas and is starting her life as a Cat angels looking up places that she , her Pawpie and Meeowmie can share together when they are reunited.
One Fine Day.

Kirsten
01-08-2007, 11:50 AM
When I looked for Nakita's lasts threads, I found this one.

Nakita, sweet girl, if the cat goddess Basted would come down to us again, she would look exactly like you!

R.I.P. little girl. You are loved by many here, and we will all miss you. Send some gentle purrs to your mommy and daddy, they must be missing you terribly!

Kirsten

cassiesmom
01-08-2007, 03:52 PM
These are beautiful and the captions say it all!

Husky15
01-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Beautiful pictures, funny captions. Loved it all! Thanks for sharing pictures of this model.

sandragonfly
01-08-2007, 04:47 PM
we love you!

Eve001
01-08-2007, 05:08 PM
i fell in love with this cat today, Dear Nakita. only later to find her in the memorial forum, ;_;