PDA

View Full Version : Construction Bunnies

Bunnicula05
06-15-2002, 09:17 PM
Well, due to the construction of my living room, I had to move my rabbits back outside. They're lonely out there at night. :( I feel sad. But I take them out every day and put them in their play-pen for some exercise and fresh air. I was thinking about gettin' a nice, new, outdoor hutch and an already-made-shed I saw at Orscheln's. So they could be indoor/outdoor bunnies. And so they wouldn't stink up the house. And they will be warm in the winter time too. I could also let them run around on the shed floor but I'd have to get a litter box so they won't poop all over. Anyway, probably won't have enough money to do all this. Just nice to think about it.

slleipnir
06-16-2002, 09:39 AM
My cousin kept a rabbit at their friends home, he had a stable with 2 horses, and an extra one, so they kept the bunny in there, it was big so the it had lots of room to move about. Kinda neat..

TheAntiPam
06-16-2002, 12:48 PM
http://flashpages.prodigy.net/pamster/_uimages/12-01-00bun.jpg

Here's a bun to help you during the construction. (This beauty was Pet of the Day on 12/01/2000, but without the hardhat)

You are such a good bunny-mom, and your love and concern shows with all the messages you write here on PetTalk. I don't have any words of wisdom about bunnies, but I'm sure glad your sweeties have you to look after them!

slleipnir
06-16-2002, 09:45 PM
hah! Thats too cute!

Bunnicula05
06-17-2002, 08:45 PM
Awww, Sniffer is SOO cute. That's for your words of encouragement. I take them outta their cage every night to run in their play-pen and one at a time I put on their harness and leash so they can explore the yard. Hehehe.