PDA

View Full Version : Widdle Sphynx Babies.

Sevaede
12-09-2006, 11:02 AM
http://sphynxnparrots.com/photo2.html

Look at the widdle babies! :D They are so adorable! :D

I have always *heart*ed Sphynx and have been admiring Moo from afar. Maybe a Sphynx will come into my life, one day! :D

Zippy
12-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks for sharing.I love Sphynx cats.They are so regal and beautiful.Maybe someday I will have a Sphynx kitty.

RedHedd
12-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Aww! Baby crinkles! So cute! :D

GreyhoundGirl
12-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Aww, they're cute. :)

:eek: I didn't know they were born wrinkley, I thought they just got like that with age. :o Why are they born wrinkley?

catmandu
12-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Theres cute Kittens, but the Spynx Kittens raise the bar on cute an extra level.
What great little Babies!!

moosmom
12-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Wenisrubber,

Moo says thanks! I have to say that Sphynxes are unlike any other cat I've been owned by. They have very unique personalities and become VERY attached to their humans. MooShoo came into my life as a rescue, along with 5 others, all rescued from a bad breeder. He has made my life so full I can't imagine life without him.

Keep checking Petfinder.com. I do just to see what's out there and you'd be amazed at how many become available simply because the people who buy them don't do their homework on the breed. There are also breeders out there who want to find good homes for their retired males and females. Most only require that you pay for the transportation and the spay/neuter.